Honesty in Relationships
Okay so I just typed a long ass post and I don't know what happened but now I have to start over, but anyways what I said was I know I havent posted in a lod so long time, but some current events in my life have sparked this post. So this is how it started out....
I was talking to one of my friends on facebook and I was informed that one of my other "friends" was in a relationship. I didn't know anything about this considering the fact that he had just said the other day that he did not want to be in a relationship with anyone, so I was suprised he was in a relationship, and I was even more suprised at the fact that he did not tell me. So clearly I had to say something to him about it.....
I then said so you got a girl now? He said yeah, we began talking about the fact that he said he did not want a girlfriend just two days prior. He responded by saying you can not predict the future. We somehow ended up talking about why they were in a relationship. He said they had a conversation and she told him that she didn't want to have sex with a guy unless they were in a relationship/that she only has sex with guys that are her boyfriend, he then said "I have to do what I have to do (get in a relationship with her) to get what I want (sex)." Typical trifling nigga shit. Of course he tried to make things look better by saying "She's cool" and "I MIGHT want to be with her" AS in although right now I am just with her to have sex, I might really want to date her in the future. I just find it hard to believe that you can say that, and in the same breathe you can say I like to have sex with a girl 1 or 2 times and I get BORED and move on, typical little boy shit.
Okay, this paragraph is going to be the meat of this blog. BE REAL ABOUT THE SITUATION. I have been in platonic friendships, non-platonic friendships, and monogamist relationships, but in all my situations both parties knew which of the three it was. If you just want to be friends OK, if you just want to fuck OK, if you want to date and be monogamist, etc OK, but make sure both people know what it is. If you just want to fuck ONE time or you want a steady FB be real about the situation, don't have a man/woman thinking you all are going to be together and go on dates etc. and all you want to do is fuck, thats NOT COOL, thats nigga shit, trifling nigga shit and I don't like niggas, I like men, and real men don't lie.
That brings me to my next portion of this blog, after talking with this BOY (that's what I have to call him because men don't act like this) I talked to my friend about it. It turns out that she knew his girlfriend and felt she should tell her about all this shit he's been talking. So she talks to the girl and the girl confronts him about it, he immediately denies he said any of it (bitch nigga shit). He starts by saying "people are always out to get me" "they're lying on me" and some other BULLSHIT. I always say if you can't say it to someone's face don't say it at all BITCH NIGGA. But the worst part of it is that he said I lied on him, NIGGA you just told me this stuff last night you effin LIAR. And claims he's not doing anything wrong, if you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't have to lie tell the girl you're just trying to fuck and see if it goes further than that, KEEP IT REAL.
But anyways, you shouldn't have to do all of this just to get pussy, if you just want to fuck tell her/him you just want to fuck, if thats okay with the other party, then those are the terms of your relationship, if you want to fuck then see where it goes, see if you really want to be in a relationship with the person, then tell them that. But DO NOT be a bitch nigga and string someone along by telling them you really want to be with them and all you really want to do is fuck. That's trifling BITCH NIGGA SHIT, but I digress....
Tell me how you feel about this, don't worry I can take criticism....
♥ dEde
DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my language this is just a mess!
I was talking to one of my friends on facebook and I was informed that one of my other "friends" was in a relationship. I didn't know anything about this considering the fact that he had just said the other day that he did not want to be in a relationship with anyone, so I was suprised he was in a relationship, and I was even more suprised at the fact that he did not tell me. So clearly I had to say something to him about it.....
I then said so you got a girl now? He said yeah, we began talking about the fact that he said he did not want a girlfriend just two days prior. He responded by saying you can not predict the future. We somehow ended up talking about why they were in a relationship. He said they had a conversation and she told him that she didn't want to have sex with a guy unless they were in a relationship/that she only has sex with guys that are her boyfriend, he then said "I have to do what I have to do (get in a relationship with her) to get what I want (sex)." Typical trifling nigga shit. Of course he tried to make things look better by saying "She's cool" and "I MIGHT want to be with her" AS in although right now I am just with her to have sex, I might really want to date her in the future. I just find it hard to believe that you can say that, and in the same breathe you can say I like to have sex with a girl 1 or 2 times and I get BORED and move on, typical little boy shit.
Okay, this paragraph is going to be the meat of this blog. BE REAL ABOUT THE SITUATION. I have been in platonic friendships, non-platonic friendships, and monogamist relationships, but in all my situations both parties knew which of the three it was. If you just want to be friends OK, if you just want to fuck OK, if you want to date and be monogamist, etc OK, but make sure both people know what it is. If you just want to fuck ONE time or you want a steady FB be real about the situation, don't have a man/woman thinking you all are going to be together and go on dates etc. and all you want to do is fuck, thats NOT COOL, thats nigga shit, trifling nigga shit and I don't like niggas, I like men, and real men don't lie.
That brings me to my next portion of this blog, after talking with this BOY (that's what I have to call him because men don't act like this) I talked to my friend about it. It turns out that she knew his girlfriend and felt she should tell her about all this shit he's been talking. So she talks to the girl and the girl confronts him about it, he immediately denies he said any of it (bitch nigga shit). He starts by saying "people are always out to get me" "they're lying on me" and some other BULLSHIT. I always say if you can't say it to someone's face don't say it at all BITCH NIGGA. But the worst part of it is that he said I lied on him, NIGGA you just told me this stuff last night you effin LIAR. And claims he's not doing anything wrong, if you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't have to lie tell the girl you're just trying to fuck and see if it goes further than that, KEEP IT REAL.
But anyways, you shouldn't have to do all of this just to get pussy, if you just want to fuck tell her/him you just want to fuck, if thats okay with the other party, then those are the terms of your relationship, if you want to fuck then see where it goes, see if you really want to be in a relationship with the person, then tell them that. But DO NOT be a bitch nigga and string someone along by telling them you really want to be with them and all you really want to do is fuck. That's trifling BITCH NIGGA SHIT, but I digress....
Tell me how you feel about this, don't worry I can take criticism....
♥ dEde
DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my language this is just a mess!
Comments
Post a Comment