Some Beauty Stuff I've Done Recently.....via my Youtube Channel GlamorouZDoll ♥

Okay so I have a sew in as some of you all may know. The type of hair I used is the Model Model Yaki 100% human hair. I used a pack of 16 inch on the bottom and 14 inch for the rest so it will layer. Since I have had it I have been doing various things to it, if you're into weave/hair, and eyelashes lol enjoy......


This is how I shampoo my weave and my real hair:

This is me #FAILING at putting on false eye lashes LoL:

This is how I do the Bantu Knots that make my hair wavy:

Comments

  1. Soooooo i just remembered how country u sound lmao! but i see u stepped it up with the vids! props to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear