Miniature Update on My Life
Hi all!
Not much has changed since the last time I wrote on here on the 10th, but I want to update you all on the minor things that have been going on. Well, last week was AKA week AND I had 4 tests, a paper, and 2 or 3 homework assignments all in the same week, so that kind of made me feel like OMG how am I going to do all this, but by the grace of God I made it through that week! I am simplifying the stress that I was under, but if you were a college student before or are a college student now I know you can understand the stress that I felt with all of that happening in one week, but like I said I lived and made it through to this week, which is now FALL BREAK thank God. I really need this, like ya'll just don't know I am tired!
I don't really have any plans for fall break other than taking a break from the everyday stresses of life like finding a parking space and going to class lol. I do plan to go bug Ken on his off day *hopes he does not read this* lol, but yeah that is the plan. Definitely will be tuning in to Jersey Shore on JERSday, and the rest I will be taking it as I go.
I am so glad that my undergraduate career is coming to an end I am so tired of being in school I swear. I really need a break, or at least a degree so I can show something for all of this work and stressing I have been doing.
Hmmm, not much has changed since I last wrote, I don't have anything to complain about really, it is what it is lol, I am just trying to push on through until I am done. I guess my life is pretty tame and boring lol. Oh my blog got a face lift today, do you all like?
Although I got a raise at my library a job I also got a new boss, I don't like her too much, but I'm done with school in a few months and I will be leaving so I am not stressing over it too much. I like my job in the skyboxes at the football games though! This weekend we have a game and I will be working! The food we get to eat is SO freaking good, the job is super easy, the only thing is you have to stand on your feet the whole time, but if you eat something before you get there an you take some advil you will be okay lol. There's a few famous people that come through as well, I think a couple country singers came through, Santana from Glee came, and a few former athletes and professional athletes, so overall it is definitely a fun and exciting atmosphere to be in. It has made me grow a lot of love for UT and the Vols, like it literally makes me love the Vols when I hear all the thousands of screaming fans cheering, the players entering the field, and the touchdowns, it really makes you love the fact that you go to a football school, there is nothing like that on a Saturday.
I think that sums up life for me as of now. Some of my classes are kind of hard, and I am feeling unsure of myself in them i.e. Economics 371: Public Finance, but I am leaning on the father to get me through! Other than that I have no complaints everything is going good for me. I do plan on starting to workout in the near future (October), so for the rest of the month I am eating whatever I want lol starting with waffle house with Ken tonight lol.
That just made me think, I have been having some weird dreams lately, but I always have weird dreams lol. Anyways, be sure to check out my NEXT post, the one above this one to see what I am into these days as far as entertainment and hair, and such!
Toodles!
&♥ dede
Comments
Post a Comment