Rant on the LAME, BROKE, and IMMATURE BOYS....
This is going to be the most random post but it was on my mind and I thought I would just share my thoughts instead of studying. It is about that time for homecoming at my school and I have been noticing one thing in particular that is bothering me. I hate when people graduate, and show NO sense of growth, maturity, etc. Like grow the fuck up. You are a grown ass man or woman and you are on Twitter or trying to be at homecoming doing the same dumb immature irrelevant shit you did the whole time you were in undergrad like get on hoes. First off YOU DON'T MATTER, SIT your wack washed up ass down somewhere and try to get a job or attain your post-secondary degree instead of doing immature ass shit. It just irks me for someone to call themselves "grown" or say they are on their "grown woman" or "grown man" but hollering where the hoes at or trying to get on freshman or at some set like wtf grow the fuck up.
I understand it takes men a lot longer to mature than women, but it really bothers me to see a man with a professional job or trying to attain a post secondary degree that is still on some high school shit and it completely turns me off to them as a person.
Like what they look at in women. If you are a grown ass man on Twitter talking about do you like it with hands or no hands or where the hoes at I really don't want to be associated with you. That's shit young dumb niggas say and do, but you call yourself a grown ass man. Like ignorance really repulses me. And its sickening to think you can go through college and get out in the career world and still be on some little boy shit. I wish for once I would see a man looking for a strong woman, an intelligent woman, someone to settle down with, but the only thing I see on my timeline is some dumb ass embarassement to the black race talking about hoes. Shut the fuck up and take your broke balding ass somewhere else.
The mane dudes talking about where the hoes at or where the BADD hoes at be the main ones that don't have shit going for them. You got a 2.0 GPA, been in college for 8 years, you got a fat ass GUT, you losing hair, you asking a bitch for money, but you want to know where the badd hoes at. You need to be looking for a gym, a job, and a tutor. It just bothers me to see lackluster dudes looking for good women, well I guess they just look for good looking women not good women. But still what makes you think your UGLASS can get a woman that is BETTER in every aspect of the word than you? Like I said most of the dudes doing all this talking do not be the finest dudes by ANY means most of the time they have a list of flaws, and maybe 1 or 2 things going for them.
But that's all a part of the immaturity factor. All I see on my Twitter timeline is immature ugly dudes talking about what they want from hoes, what the fuck does your broke ugly ass have to offer. And no I am not a bitter single woman, I'm not bitter and I'm not single I just hate when ugly, LAME, dudes think they can have expectations. If girls didn't settle you probably wouldn't have anything to choose from.
Anywho I am done lol tell me what you think!
I understand it takes men a lot longer to mature than women, but it really bothers me to see a man with a professional job or trying to attain a post secondary degree that is still on some high school shit and it completely turns me off to them as a person.
Like what they look at in women. If you are a grown ass man on Twitter talking about do you like it with hands or no hands or where the hoes at I really don't want to be associated with you. That's shit young dumb niggas say and do, but you call yourself a grown ass man. Like ignorance really repulses me. And its sickening to think you can go through college and get out in the career world and still be on some little boy shit. I wish for once I would see a man looking for a strong woman, an intelligent woman, someone to settle down with, but the only thing I see on my timeline is some dumb ass embarassement to the black race talking about hoes. Shut the fuck up and take your broke balding ass somewhere else.
The mane dudes talking about where the hoes at or where the BADD hoes at be the main ones that don't have shit going for them. You got a 2.0 GPA, been in college for 8 years, you got a fat ass GUT, you losing hair, you asking a bitch for money, but you want to know where the badd hoes at. You need to be looking for a gym, a job, and a tutor. It just bothers me to see lackluster dudes looking for good women, well I guess they just look for good looking women not good women. But still what makes you think your UGLASS can get a woman that is BETTER in every aspect of the word than you? Like I said most of the dudes doing all this talking do not be the finest dudes by ANY means most of the time they have a list of flaws, and maybe 1 or 2 things going for them.
But that's all a part of the immaturity factor. All I see on my Twitter timeline is immature ugly dudes talking about what they want from hoes, what the fuck does your broke ugly ass have to offer. And no I am not a bitter single woman, I'm not bitter and I'm not single I just hate when ugly, LAME, dudes think they can have expectations. If girls didn't settle you probably wouldn't have anything to choose from.
Anywho I am done lol tell me what you think!
Comments
Post a Comment