ASSumptions will have you MAD as hell lol

Okay so I was just wondering why this dude I don't even think about lol always has something to say about my relationship. Like I don't talk about this mane, I don't think about this mane, I don't give a fuck if the fool is breathing, but he ALWAYS has something to say about my relationship lol. At first I was like what's wrong with this fool like I never did anything to him lol why is he talking about my relationship. Then I was like what grown ass man talks about a girl (who doesn't think about him at all) and her man (who doesn't know him nor give a fuck to know him) lol. Then I realized this isn't a man, this is a bitch, and that's some female shit, some BITCH MADE shit to sit up like a hoe ass nigga lol and talk about someones relationship when they don't even think about you lol, that is a FEMALE TRAIT, like this fool doesn't even cross my mind, but I am always hearing he is asking about me and mine and has something negative to say. I have nothing negative to say about him at all I could care less to talk about him. All I am worried about is my next move, I'm worried about a job and grad school and bettering myself and my relationship. So ya'll I am just wondering why a grown man I don't even think about has so much to say like is he jealous? Is it something mentally wrong like is he unstable? Because he doesn't even cross my mind so I don't know why me NOR my relationship crosses his mind. Like it just seems like he has animosity towards me and I am happy like I don't have animosity towards him at all I don't care enough to like I said before the opposite of hate is indifference, because if you hate or have any opinion towards a situation you still care, and the last thing I do is care. So what's the issue? lol


Also, I am sure this isn't the only person that has opinions about me, my relationship, etc. But I try to stay drama free I barely go out anymore, all I do is go to class, go to work, study, and hang out with my boo. Like I really don't understand why drama and hatred seem to follow me no matter how much I try to stay away from it, if you're a non-factor in my life I would hope I was a non-factor in yours. And if you have something to say, an opinion, a question, etc. just let me know I am willing to talk or clear up any questions you may have all you have to do is ask.

Comments

  1. Sounds to me that this guy really likes you... sadly, instead of being a man and getting over the fact that you have a man, his immaturity is really showing. *shrug* ah well, live your life and be happy. Graduation is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. Every time I talk to someone about it that's what they tell me, and I really don't understand it #sigh. Thanks for commenting, and you're right graduation is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear