Update 9/11/12
So. I'm a pretty crappy blog poster now, but my priorities have changed lol. I'd rather relax than post anything lol and both of my laptops are broken so I am posting this from my iPhone. Anyway I thought I would give an update on my life. Well I am still working at the same place solely because I am not currently seeking employment, which I could seek employment, but I will soon after I move. Yes I'm moving again. I have my own place and I love having my own place but I've found a much better place with an open concept and a washer and dryer and a walk in closet and a balcony in my price range. Im in love and I'm moving in 17 days.
I think I'm going to post more life and relationship posts once I'm settled in to my new place and I will probably start working on my YouTube channel which I am also neglecting.
Anyway not much else has changed. Oh I'm reading fifty shades of grey lol. Other than that its all good over here! Toodles!
I think I'm going to post more life and relationship posts once I'm settled in to my new place and I will probably start working on my YouTube channel which I am also neglecting.
Anyway not much else has changed. Oh I'm reading fifty shades of grey lol. Other than that its all good over here! Toodles!
Comments
Post a Comment