Love, Soul Mates, All That Jazz
So one of my coworkers told the story about how she knows her and her husband are soul mates, and I guess my coworker told a story about how she feels her and her boyfriend are soul mates so then I started wondering if me and Kenneth were soul mates. So yeah lol. I slick don't feel like telling you all how they figured they found their soul mates but I guess it's relevant. So to make a long story short my married coworker said she found out her husband was her soul mate after their first hug. This man was originally married to her BEST FRIEND, she was the maid of honor or a bridesmaid in their wedding and apparently during the wedding his family said you're marrying the wrong girl your wife is beside her, but he married the other woman anyway. And my coworker would always have dreams about this faceless man, but anyway they were all really good friends and my coworker and this man would go on platonic camping and hiking trips, his wife was apparently a hardcore drug addict and incapable of being a wife, anyway after one of their infamous platonic camping trips he decided to hug her and she felt him drop his guard, because his personal space was apparently guarded well, and every since then his face was implanted into the man in her dreams and they eventually got married and lived and had a couple kids. Of course they've had arguments and issues but what relationship doesn't, but anyway that's her soul mate story or anyway the condensed version.
Then my other coworker had a much simpler soul mate story. Hers was that any other guy she seriously dated she wouldn't give a shit about seeing him with other people but her boyfriend it makes her sick to her stomach every time she thinks about it and she shakes and stuff if something goes wrong in their relationship.
Anyway I am just wondering if soul mates are real? How do I know when I have found my soul mate? Is a soul mate a person you just work really hard to make it work with because you love them? Can anyone be your soul mate or are you destined to be with one specific person? Are me and Kenneth soul mates or no? lol. I feel like I feel sick to my stomach if I think about him being with someone else, I can't imagine him not being in my life. I can't imagine me being with someone else but I don't know if that means he's my soul mate or we are destined to be together.
I feel like all serious relationships are hard and marriage is even harder. Look at The Notebook, the greatest love story of all time (at least for my generation lol), they argued and fought and almost married other people, but they were the greatest most passionate people ever. I feel like I am super passionate and strong willed about things I care about and those that I don't I am not that strong willed about, but the whole soul mate thing I don't understand. Can you possibly have many loves, but there is one love out there that is the greatest and is like the other part of your puzzle piece that's meant for you? I don't know I am just living life and trying to understand it and be happy. Anyway what do you guys think? Sometimes I want to go to a psychic so I can speed up the process and just know, but what if they say something I don't want to hear and I leave heartbroken? I already got my tarot read at work the other day and it didn't go as expected lol.
Comment below with thoughts and opinions ...
Comment below with thoughts and opinions ...
Comments
Post a Comment