Untitled.... ♥
So once again I am sad. Do you guys know what it's like to try to be there for someone, and they won't let you? Thats how I feel right now. I offer everything I possibly can just to be told "I'm fine thanks", or something to that effect.
Well the story is my friend recently got injured, I won't get into detail because that's TMI. People have been saying is sort of my fault, and maybe it is because of some other things I am not going to get into, but I am doing all I can to be a good friend just to be shut down.
I offer food, company, anything, I don't know what else to do. What do you guys think I should do?
♥ dEDe
Well the story is my friend recently got injured, I won't get into detail because that's TMI. People have been saying is sort of my fault, and maybe it is because of some other things I am not going to get into, but I am doing all I can to be a good friend just to be shut down.
I offer food, company, anything, I don't know what else to do. What do you guys think I should do?
♥ dEDe
I think you should just continue to be there for that person, despite the way they, and everyone else is asking. Showing that ur still there for them goes a long way. Hope everything works out! :)
ReplyDelete-Mel
I agree, just try to be there for them. But, if they show that they're not interested in your help, don't get mad at yourself. You've done all you've can and sometimes ppl just don't want help.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice ladies!
ReplyDelete