Weirdest Conversation Ever
So I was talking to this guy about hanging out. We have been planning to hang out for a while, but I have been neglecting him due to giving another guy 100% of my time, but that's another story. Anyway this is how the conversation went:
Me: when are we going to hang out?
HIM: I don't know it's your place.
Me: If I thought you wanted to come over I would invite you.
HIM: Lol I mean do I give you the impression that I don't?
Me: You never said you did.
HIM: I just like having home field.
Me: why? Lol
HIM: I don't know I can't explain it.
Me: so you're never going to come over?
HIM: what would we do?
Me: watch a movie, etc.
HIM: hmm I’d have to think it over….
Me: why?
HIM: I’m just weird like that.
Me: clearly…
HIM: I mean I just don’t know where I am at right now. I wouldn’t want to chill with you andthen tell you later that I’m talking to someone else
Me: you're talking to someone now?
HIM: I mean I don’t know what it is. It might turn into that.
Me: oh ok I guess we shouldn’t hang out since you might start talking to someone in the future.
HIM: if that’s how you feel it should be handled then that’s cool but I’m open because I’m not dating anybody and I don’t even know where it might go.
Me: that was sarcasm I just never heard anyone say I don't Know if I should hang out with u because me talking to someone else in the future might be a possibility, but it seems like that’s how you feel.
HIM: oh I was trying to gauge if u would still want to hang most people wouldn’t.
Me: clearly I talk to other people so…
HIM: oh.
Me: but you're probably the type that is faithful to girls you talk to.
HIM: I mean I wouldn’t call it faithful I just like to take it one at a time. I can’t handle too many at one time. I only have so much time to give someone
Me: I guess that’s true so since u take it one at a time what are you going to do? I mean we clearly don’t hang out so I’m not taking up too much of your time.
HIM: do I sense some attitude?Me: you probably do.
HIM: I’m sorry if I’m being difficult but I guess I shouldn’t hang with you if I can’t give u a definite answer.
Me: you would be hanging with me until you're sure if u want to talk to someone else if that’s the case I’d rather hang with someone because they’re interested in me not because they don’t know if they’re going to talk to someone else.
HIM: I respect that and I understand if u got someone else who is getting at you then that’s was up I don’t expect u to wait until I’m done.
Me: I just don’t know what you’re doing but I’d rather hang out with someone who knows they want to hang out with me not someone who says I’m just hanging out with you until I figure out if she wants to talk or not that’s just not....I don't know I just never heard anything like that before but I’d rather not be the “just in case”.
HIM: I see your concern I don’t see u as a just in case but I can see how it would appear that way I guess I should hold back.
Me: hold back on what? I’ve never had a weirder conversation with a guy on this subject. How would you feel if I said I’m not sure if I should hang out with u because there’s this guy and yeah we might start talking but I’m not sure yet….
HIM: “talking” is a general term, were already talking I just don’t know if I want to start dating her and I thought I answered your question since you don’t want to be a just in case then I won’t hang with you. I don’t want to make it seem that way if you don’t want it to.
Me: ok...maybe this person is better for you because clearly you like her a lot if you’re already cutting girls off and you're not in a relationship lol...good luck.
HIM: don’t do that. I’m not cutting u off.
That’s not the end of the conversation but what the efff???? But wait there’s more.
Me: If you are telling someone I’m not sure if we should hang out what are you doing?
HIM: I didn’t say never talk to me again
Me: But you only have time for one person right? And you have decided I’m not that person right?
HIM: Look the fact is that you have other options on your plate and it would be foolish for me to put all my time into you
Me: I never asked you to do that but you said you should put no time into me right? And for you to mention it might be a problem for us to hang out because of someone else that makes me think I shouldn’t talk to you anymore because you think things might get serious with the other person
Me: If I’m wasting my time texting you just let me know
HIM: If that’s how you want to look at it then yeah I just think I would be kidding myself to think that I am any different than anybody else you could talk to I’m just protecting my feelings is all
Me: So this whole conversation was about you protecting your feelings
HIM: Not the whole conversation
Me: Well can you explain this conversation to me because it started off by u saying you want to hang out at your house because you want “home field” then you said we shouldn’t hang what is this all about?
HIM: You’re a tough cookie my mind is shot right now and I’m tired maybe I’ll have an answer tomorrow
Me: Can’t get your stuff straight huh? Think on it and get back with me then.
HIM: Aite 4 sho
Me: Make sure you have your story together tomorrow, and for the record I talk to other guys to “protect my feelings”.
HIM: You just got so many questions and I don’t know what to say to them it’s like you’re trying to get me to say something mean to you and that’s just not me
Me: I’m not trying to get u to say anything mean I’m just trying to get an understanding out of all of these somewhat contradicting statements
HIM: I honestly can’t even remember what I said anymore you’ve asked me so many questions from so many angles. You’re going to make a hell of an attorney I tell you that now
Me: Yeah that’s why I’m going to law school, I go hard or go home, and I don’t give up until I get answers.
So that’s the whole conversation, I am so tired now and I don’t know what to think, so WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??
Me: when are we going to hang out?
HIM: I don't know it's your place.
Me: If I thought you wanted to come over I would invite you.
HIM: Lol I mean do I give you the impression that I don't?
Me: You never said you did.
HIM: I just like having home field.
Me: why? Lol
HIM: I don't know I can't explain it.
Me: so you're never going to come over?
HIM: what would we do?
Me: watch a movie, etc.
HIM: hmm I’d have to think it over….
Me: why?
HIM: I’m just weird like that.
Me: clearly…
HIM: I mean I just don’t know where I am at right now. I wouldn’t want to chill with you andthen tell you later that I’m talking to someone else
Me: you're talking to someone now?
HIM: I mean I don’t know what it is. It might turn into that.
Me: oh ok I guess we shouldn’t hang out since you might start talking to someone in the future.
HIM: if that’s how you feel it should be handled then that’s cool but I’m open because I’m not dating anybody and I don’t even know where it might go.
Me: that was sarcasm I just never heard anyone say I don't Know if I should hang out with u because me talking to someone else in the future might be a possibility, but it seems like that’s how you feel.
HIM: oh I was trying to gauge if u would still want to hang most people wouldn’t.
Me: clearly I talk to other people so…
HIM: oh.
Me: but you're probably the type that is faithful to girls you talk to.
HIM: I mean I wouldn’t call it faithful I just like to take it one at a time. I can’t handle too many at one time. I only have so much time to give someone
Me: I guess that’s true so since u take it one at a time what are you going to do? I mean we clearly don’t hang out so I’m not taking up too much of your time.
HIM: do I sense some attitude?Me: you probably do.
HIM: I’m sorry if I’m being difficult but I guess I shouldn’t hang with you if I can’t give u a definite answer.
Me: you would be hanging with me until you're sure if u want to talk to someone else if that’s the case I’d rather hang with someone because they’re interested in me not because they don’t know if they’re going to talk to someone else.
HIM: I respect that and I understand if u got someone else who is getting at you then that’s was up I don’t expect u to wait until I’m done.
Me: I just don’t know what you’re doing but I’d rather hang out with someone who knows they want to hang out with me not someone who says I’m just hanging out with you until I figure out if she wants to talk or not that’s just not....I don't know I just never heard anything like that before but I’d rather not be the “just in case”.
HIM: I see your concern I don’t see u as a just in case but I can see how it would appear that way I guess I should hold back.
Me: hold back on what? I’ve never had a weirder conversation with a guy on this subject. How would you feel if I said I’m not sure if I should hang out with u because there’s this guy and yeah we might start talking but I’m not sure yet….
HIM: “talking” is a general term, were already talking I just don’t know if I want to start dating her and I thought I answered your question since you don’t want to be a just in case then I won’t hang with you. I don’t want to make it seem that way if you don’t want it to.
Me: ok...maybe this person is better for you because clearly you like her a lot if you’re already cutting girls off and you're not in a relationship lol...good luck.
HIM: don’t do that. I’m not cutting u off.
That’s not the end of the conversation but what the efff???? But wait there’s more.
Me: If you are telling someone I’m not sure if we should hang out what are you doing?
HIM: I didn’t say never talk to me again
Me: But you only have time for one person right? And you have decided I’m not that person right?
HIM: Look the fact is that you have other options on your plate and it would be foolish for me to put all my time into you
Me: I never asked you to do that but you said you should put no time into me right? And for you to mention it might be a problem for us to hang out because of someone else that makes me think I shouldn’t talk to you anymore because you think things might get serious with the other person
Me: If I’m wasting my time texting you just let me know
HIM: If that’s how you want to look at it then yeah I just think I would be kidding myself to think that I am any different than anybody else you could talk to I’m just protecting my feelings is all
Me: So this whole conversation was about you protecting your feelings
HIM: Not the whole conversation
Me: Well can you explain this conversation to me because it started off by u saying you want to hang out at your house because you want “home field” then you said we shouldn’t hang what is this all about?
HIM: You’re a tough cookie my mind is shot right now and I’m tired maybe I’ll have an answer tomorrow
Me: Can’t get your stuff straight huh? Think on it and get back with me then.
HIM: Aite 4 sho
Me: Make sure you have your story together tomorrow, and for the record I talk to other guys to “protect my feelings”.
HIM: You just got so many questions and I don’t know what to say to them it’s like you’re trying to get me to say something mean to you and that’s just not me
Me: I’m not trying to get u to say anything mean I’m just trying to get an understanding out of all of these somewhat contradicting statements
HIM: I honestly can’t even remember what I said anymore you’ve asked me so many questions from so many angles. You’re going to make a hell of an attorney I tell you that now
Me: Yeah that’s why I’m going to law school, I go hard or go home, and I don’t give up until I get answers.
So that’s the whole conversation, I am so tired now and I don’t know what to think, so WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??
Comments
Post a Comment