The Untitled Post

Although I am a deeply intellectual, spiritual, and emotional persons I do not always make the BEST decisions, but I do make the decisions I want to make. I don't know how people will feel about this blog, BUT I am going to write it anyway because I don't write for you agreement. I write for myself and I write for your opinion, but that does not necessarily mean it will effect my decision on an issue. This blog was inspired by a late night conversation with a friend. It made me feel like I should not only address him, I should address anyone who has an opinion on this issue.

Since you all, or some of you like to know about my relationships, and what I am doing in my life (based on the feedback in my survey) I am going to talk about how I feel about MY situation in particular and I am also going to get your opinion on other people (as well as myself) who are in this particular situation. So, let's begin. I am going to start by asking a few questions that will help my readers understand where I am coming from.....

1. Are you currently "talking" to someone?
2. If you are not in a relationship with the person you are talking to are they obligated to you? Are you obligated to them?
3. What is your definition of "talking to" someone?
4. What are the stipulations of this kind of relationship (if there are any).
You don't have to answer these questions, I just want you to keep them in mind as I go further into this blog.

So the conversation I had last night pertained to someone I am currently "talking to." So here is my definition of our "relationship". We are friends (in my opinion), we hang out, we talk every once in a while, whenever we feel like talking to each other, and anything we do outside of what we do together, we do not discuss.

So this person text me and said hi I said hi as well. I told them I was alone in my room. The person proceeded to ask why didn't I call this particular "friend" over, I told him the person was out of town. Then proceeded to tell me my friend tried to talk to a girl and get her to do his homework. Those who know me know who I am talking about LOL. I proceeded to tell him, that I really didn't care, he can get whomever to do his homework, or whatever else he wants them to do, why? Because that has nothing to do with me. If I let what some dude does whom I am not in a relationship with bother me, that would be completely crazy.

I also find it hella strange that people seem to CONSTANTLY report to me about him. I saw him doing this, I saw him wearing that, I heard he did this...LOL GET A LIFE! Clearly I have one. The thing is it wouldn't bother me if they felt it their duty to report to me about every dude I talk(ed) to, why just this one in particular? Why are you always asking me questions about him or what he and I are doing, have done, or will be doing? Is he or am I that interesting?

The only thing I have to say is give EVERYONE the same treatment. If you have questions about him ask questions about the other niggas I talk to, ask what we are doing, or how we are doing. Tell me something about them, what do you see them doing or wearing? And when I am in a relationship with someone, yeah it will matter to me if they are doing INAPPROPRIATE things, tell me about that. A monogamist relationship is just what I said it is, MONOGAMIST. But if I am not in one you do not have to report to me or state your opinion, make dumb ass remarks, suggestions or ask any questions, thanks! I am not going hard by any means that's just how I feel and I thought you should know that.

Maybe people didn't understand the context of not being in a relationship, that means you have no obligations to the person right? Ok then. Feel free to tell me your opinion of the issue, I am not going to go off on you, because just because that is my opinion does not mean its the only opinion nor does that mean its the right one, so I want to know what you all have to say.

Also, something my mom told me. She told me to be careful about those that come to you with information. They do not always have your best interest in mind. It is always good for a friend to have your back, especially when you need it, but everyone is not always being a friend. I thank god for putting good people in my life and surrounding me with positive things. I have an absolute distaste for negativity, and people who try to purposely bring anyone down, but that will be my NEXT blog.

Also, if you got a boo (shouts out to ______) ADMIT IT. Be happy, enjoy it, don't worry about what other people will think, because more than likely the people who are closest to you ALREADY KNOW.

Also, if you are not sure about the status of what you are doing, get it cleared up. Don't sit around wondering if HE likes you or not, or assume things, ASK! But anyway I am tired of writing so do what you do and comment!

To conclude, you are not anyone until you are talked about I would like to thank you niggas on behalf of myself as well as him for making me a STAR, AND I would like to thank the PAPARAZZI (not you lol) for all you have done, it is greatly appreciated!


dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear