Fake People: They're The One's You LEAST Expect

Recently I had an experience with a roommate like non other. I guess I should first go into a detailed explanation about the situation. Well At first it was My roommate Erica, Janarius, and I. Then, a girl I am in an organization with (although we are in an organization together we are not by any means BESTIES) told Janarius that the girl she was supposed to room with decided not to come back to UT so although I was HIGHLY SKEPTICAL at first, I was like okay whatever I don't want to be that one b*tch that doesn't sign the form so she can move in so I ended up signing it. Well, that was kind of a mistake.

So, we had an agreement that Erica, Janarius, and I would purchase all of the groceries in the house, and she would purchase things like paper towels, Cascade (NOT GREAT VALUE DISH DETERGENT THAT DOES NOT WORK), etc. Although It never seemed fair from the beginning I was like okay whatever. But when you start slipping up and buying cheap dish detergent when thats one of the FEW things you have to buy that's a problem.

Then she goes places without asking us "Hey do you guys want to go?" THEN when I was going to Walmart with MY friend she's going to say "Oh, I need to go to Target too." Being the nice person I am I said okay cool.

And she does not vacuum the living room because she claims she does not go in there. Ummm ya'll, maybe I am wrong, but does how much you go in the living room have anything to do with you vacuuming it? And she is always in the living room be it sitting with a friend, playing the Wii, etc. so she needs to get on that cause um no ma'am I am not gonna be one of 2 or 3 people who have the common courtesy of helping out with the cleaning of common areas.

Then she does not pay gas money when we go to the store. I'm thinking okay so you don't buy groceries, the stuff you're assigned to buy costs like $6, what's up with your ass helping out with the gas?

Then she has the nerve to COMPLAIN about the food we cook. Who the hell raise your ass? A BAFOON? I could have swore you were supposed to be grateful for the FREE ASS SHIT your ungrateful ass is getting. 1. Nobody had to let you live here 2. Nobody had to offer to take care of the groceries. 3. Nobody FOR DAMN SURE had to offer your ass anything they cooked
SO WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS YOU SOMETHING AND YOU DON'T WANT IT JUST SAY NO THANK YOU AND KEEP IT MOVING.

THEN she talks about one of my roommates TO HER FACE. She says she looks horrible in her clothes, there all 3 sizes too small, etc. EXCUSE ME, how would you feel if I told you you were 6 sizes TOO BIG? That's rude huh? WELL again who raised you to disrespect people like that?? If your opinion is not asked for DON'T GIVE IT.

Then she came to my door trying to collect money for someone else. EXCUSE ME, how can you come collect money for someone else WHO I WAS CURRENTLY TEXTING BY THE WAY (why the hell didn't she ask me in the text message??) when your ass owe's me money? Um, no ma'am....get the eff outa here with that.

THEN she is JUDGMENTAL okay we try to include her in the conversations because she lives there and no one wants to be left out, but if you're there gathering information so that you can TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS go to your damn room, your ass is not welcome. I always noticed when we were talking her noisy ass was always looking, listening, and watching, but she never SAYS ANYTHING. That's because she waits until we aren't in front of her and says shit BEHIND OUR BACKS, ain't that (SHE) a bitch?

1. If you don't like what you hear you can go to your room, I am not on the stand and you are not in the jury so don't judge me BITCH.
2. Who invited your ass to listen anyway, this has nothing to do with you.
3. Get a life so you will have something to talk about OTHER THAN MINE.
4. What I am doing in my life is AGAIN, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
5. If you have an opinion about my business stop being a FAKE ASS BITCH and say it to my face.

Apparently she has a problem with how I dress, the men that I have in the apartment/MY LIFE (which WAS one by the way), and other things and aspects of my life that DON'T PERTAIN TO HER.

THEN she talks about other people. AND it's not just random people, it's people she calls friends, people who she visits in their apartment, people she gets in the car with, people who cook for her, people who help her with homework. So I am thinking what a STUPID BITCH. Your ass would not have transportation to get your nails done, to go shopping, to go to the movies, etc. If it wasn't for these people yet you talk about them like a MF'in DOG behind their backs? I am mad enough and all I do is buy the groceries for the house, if I did anything else for her and I found this information out I would be going HAM.

Stuff like this makes me loose respect for people, and the majority of the respect I HAD for her, I have lost. I still respect her as a human being, but I have a lack of conversation for her, if any at all. My first mind told me "Dede don't sign that so she can move in," I should have listened to it. I think I would rather live with a random person, atleast they wouldn't waste their time being fake and acting like they like you....

What do you guys think? Anyone been in this situation?
*BTW we did have a house meeting to discuss this stuff, but she didn't say too much of anything to me but "okay" so I still don't know where she stands on these issues....

dEDe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear