Irreplaceable? Maybe NOT....

So I went on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/princessdede07 today even though I like Facebook http://www.facebook.com/prettygirl66?ref=profile a lot more. The only reason I have been going on recently is because my ex was commenting my pics, I just wanted to see was he going to say anything else. So anyway I went on Today and I noticed he changed his top. I was gone, and some other girl was there.

How Did I feel?
Shocked. I don't know why I was so surprised. we broke up in January of 2008. Which is almost two years ago, he should replace me. Right? Well, why do I feel sad? I don't know why but I was looking forward to him commenting my pics, but anyways....

After I noticed I was gone and some other girl was there, what would any normal ex do? GO TO HER PAGE AND LOOK AT HER PICS, lol. She's cute, seems like she'd doing something with her life, so I can't talk bad about her lol. Why do I care though. I haven't seen him in 2 years.

SOoooo.....if you haven't already read this in my other blogs, he was my first boyfriend, we were together for 15 months. A lot of things happened with us, I went off to school, we weren't vibing like we used to, and some other things happened before I left for college that I am not ready to talk about yet, but one day maybe, but anyways we ended up breaking up.

I haven't had a boyfriend since. Is that why I feel like this? I don't think I'm hating, I just wish I could move on like that too, but I feel stuck. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything romantically, I don't even talk to anyone right now. I feel like not talking to anyone is better than talking to anyone ratchet, but it seems like even the "good" guys are ratchet at this point. Somethings weird about them. Either that or I have no chemistry with the guy, so I don't know what to do. A little while ago I was thinking "If he gets married and has kids before me I would feel sad." Maybe it's because the Holidays are coming up, and I am single as usual, I only had one holiday season with a boyfriend, and that was him. Maybe I am just being weird.

What do you guys think? :(

♥ dEDe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear