JOY! ♥
So this week.....
I am so proud of myself for organizing and disinfecting my room, I have had a cold for the past week so I haven't felt like doing anything. I also did my laundry, very proud of that! Hmmm I just felt like today was a really good day, I have a headache right now, but I still feel happy. I think it's probably because I prayed about it. A couple of days ago I was just randomly crying for, I want to say for no reason, but it was sort of for a lot of reasons. I just felt stressed. I felt overwhelmed with school, I haven't had a good break from school in a long time because I went to summer school. All the work was taking a toll on me and I began to stop caring. I skipped a lot of classes, waited until the last minute to do my homework, and didn't study for tests. I was also stressed because of family, I am always worried about what's going on with my family in Memphis, and them calling and telling me things was not helping me not be worried about them. I also had a huge argument with my dad ( I had to go HAM on him, but I assure it was with good reason). I haven't even talked to him since that day, and I am not even stressing about that really. For some reason my paternal grandma called my mom AT WORK, I don't know what she wanted to this day, but probably something to do with me and my dad. Then I was stressing out about my relationships with the opposite sex. But I realized these guys are fading away for a reason, God doesn't want them in my life anymore. That's something you have to realize when you become a WOMAN, all childish things are cast away. You have to realize why a person is in your life either for a reason/season, or a lifetime. Right now, this may sound crazy since I am only 20, but I am waiting on that MAN that is supposed to be in my life for a LIFETIME, of course the seasonal ones will still come around, which is something I have to realize they're just not here to stay, and I have to let them go, be it in a good way or bad way. Anyways to make a long story short, I prayed and asked God to help me through things and just put me in a better mindset, and although I have a cold, and a headache not to mention other monthly issues lol, I still have JOY!
I am so proud of myself for organizing and disinfecting my room, I have had a cold for the past week so I haven't felt like doing anything. I also did my laundry, very proud of that! Hmmm I just felt like today was a really good day, I have a headache right now, but I still feel happy. I think it's probably because I prayed about it. A couple of days ago I was just randomly crying for, I want to say for no reason, but it was sort of for a lot of reasons. I just felt stressed. I felt overwhelmed with school, I haven't had a good break from school in a long time because I went to summer school. All the work was taking a toll on me and I began to stop caring. I skipped a lot of classes, waited until the last minute to do my homework, and didn't study for tests. I was also stressed because of family, I am always worried about what's going on with my family in Memphis, and them calling and telling me things was not helping me not be worried about them. I also had a huge argument with my dad ( I had to go HAM on him, but I assure it was with good reason). I haven't even talked to him since that day, and I am not even stressing about that really. For some reason my paternal grandma called my mom AT WORK, I don't know what she wanted to this day, but probably something to do with me and my dad. Then I was stressing out about my relationships with the opposite sex. But I realized these guys are fading away for a reason, God doesn't want them in my life anymore. That's something you have to realize when you become a WOMAN, all childish things are cast away. You have to realize why a person is in your life either for a reason/season, or a lifetime. Right now, this may sound crazy since I am only 20, but I am waiting on that MAN that is supposed to be in my life for a LIFETIME, of course the seasonal ones will still come around, which is something I have to realize they're just not here to stay, and I have to let them go, be it in a good way or bad way. Anyways to make a long story short, I prayed and asked God to help me through things and just put me in a better mindset, and although I have a cold, and a headache not to mention other monthly issues lol, I still have JOY!
Love this line: That's something you have to realize when you become a WOMAN, all childish things are cast away.
ReplyDeleteomg girl...you just dont know...i have a smile on my face.
i am going through some similar situations and i am happy to see God working and happening...prayer really does make things better and does a lil more than what you ask for.
Yes it does! Thanks for reading hun!
ReplyDelete