Everything that Glitters ain't Purple and Gold: HOW I SPOTTED MY FIRST PERP!!

Okay guys if you feel like someone is PERPetrating themself as a member of a BGLO (Black Greek Letter Organization) then there are VARIOUS SIGNS you can pick up on if you pay attention. If ya'll don't know about BGLO's you can get seriously fucked up for doing this shit even if you thought you were REAL CLOSE to crossing, and you DIDN'T you are not a member of a BGLO, ans you SHOULD NOT PERPETRATE yourself AS SUCH so DON'T DO IT.....

You should not condone perping, if you're going around saying someone is a Que or a AKA or a Delta, etc. and they AREN'T you are just as wrong as they are SMH.

I still don't understand why. Is the truth so bad that you have to make up lies about your reality. He was doing it so much I bet he started believing it his damn self, and I was believing him for a

while until I started to realizing everything that glitters ain't gold, well everything that glitters ain't PURPLE AND GOLD HA! Well this is how I caught my first perp lol, and you can apply this to any org not just this one in particular:

1. Paraphernalia
If they are in your presence ALL THE TIME but you have NEVER seen them in nalia. That's a sign. The guy that I caught was perping Que, and ya'll know a Que will have a purple shirt on EVERYDAY if they own enough, a dog tag, BOOTS, CAMO, when it get chilly you should see a line jacket or SOMETHING, if he/she NEVER has on nalia but they are ALWAYs taking about their "love for their org," chanting, singing hymns, more than likely they are perping.
I remember one day this dude was talking about he would fuck with his boots on but I haven't not one day of my life seen these GOLD boots, and a Que would wear his boot until the soles fall off lol, PERP.

2. They NEVER want to go to Events or Parties of the Organization
I remember there was an oil spill at Quarry Trails and we were like lets go its a oil spill fa shoooooo lmao, this nigga was like "bring me back some oil." LMAO Then he was like "I can make oil but not in front of ya'll. Nigga if you NOT a Que you can't make oil POINT BLANK and If a Que doesn't want to go "be owt" at a OIL SPILL he is NOT a Que.

3. If Gucci Mane I'm a Dog Comes on and he DON'T HOP
We went to the Malibu one time, the song came on and he was standing in one spot with his BASIC KHAKI FISHING HAT ON. If he ain't "being owt" and Hopping in the club.... he's either LUKE or he is not an Omega man.

4. His call is NOT Right
He used to bark ALL the time in my apartment, but that bark never sounded right Ques don't sound like REAL DOGS they have a CALL, if that doesn't sound right more than likely he is not a Que

5. He does NOT want to hang out with the Ques on your Campus
I remember a Que text me and was like where ya'll at and I told him and he started shaking his head and doing the cut throat sign LMAO, if a nigga don't wanna be around his bruhs he is not a Que. I remember one day I was trying to figure out if they had their week already and he was like "if they had their week I would know" And one time he was like Yeah I met MZ (The Deltas on our yard). Ummmm why would you know if they had a week already and what would be your purpose in meeting MZ PERP? lol Just HELLA LIES for NO REASON lol. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR PROCESS YOU ARE NOT A QUE. And don't use "I transferred" as an excuse because if they WANTED YOU, regardless of if you transferred or not and you were in your "process" you still would have been on that line.

6. He only does Stuff in the Apartment
He would be singing hymns, and playing songs from youtube all up in the apartment, but outside....NOTHING of course the public is not the time and place, but you get my drift lol.

7. Never talks about his Line, Prophytes, Line Brothers, etc.
If he talking all this shit but you aint heard of or seen no LB's, prophytes, etc. #helyin

8. They'll DO SHIT But Don't Want to Be Pictured DOING IT
I remember we went on one of those notorious double dates and I was taking pictures, and he had his tongue out and was THROWING A HOOK (yes child PERPing REAL hard) and when I snapped the pic he wasn't doing it LMAO, signs child signs

9. Talk to other Ques in the state
I met this Que in Chatt that was a football player at the school this negro supposedly "crossed" at and asked the PERP if he knew him and he was like yeah he crossed grad chapter, I never followed up on that tid bit. But there are only 6 degrees of separation in the state of Tennessee, I know somebody knows some Rho Psi Ques (chapter he supposedly crossed) and if you feel like someone is perping you can ask them and make sure they are. I talked to some Ques about him because I thought he was lying and they were like hell naw he ain't a Que, he said he was? And I was like yeah and told him all the stuff that he was doing and the Que thought it was funny, but still said he was gonna tell people and they were going to "get in his shit" SMH I know perping ain't worth it, but he hasn't done anything SINCE smh. Or if you know somebody that knows somebody (shoutout to the LS lol) then that makes it a whole lot easier to find out!


10. Not SHIT on his Facebook
If you go on Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and you don't see anything Greek AT ALL on there in his info, his pictures NOTHING like literally NOTHING, more than likely he is a REGULAR NIGGA SMH.
The thing is his girl STILL be saying he's a damn Que girl I know he is not a Que you can hang that up, he LIED, don't be embarrassed, I ALREADY KNOW SMH.

Things that make this funnier:
1. Said he was trying to start a Chapter at his current school. uhhh how you gone do that and you not Greek, JUST LYING and LYING lol
2. Said he doesn't have any neos, OF COURSE you don't have neos if you're not a Que your DAMN SELF.
3. I swear he would be sitting up real live SINGING "I love omega..........." well do you now??
4. He was like I can make oil but not in front of ya'll negro please LOL
5. His girl said "you gone teach me how to hop? Uhhh he ain't supposed to be trying to hop his damn self
6. His girl still be buying him purple shirts, I guess he just likes that color lol.
7. I remember I asked the Que I met at the party did he know him and I was going to be like oh that's my roommates bf, but he said he didn't know him lol

Anywho, I thought that would be a funny story, it's funny to me anyway lol. So now I have equipped you with some of the power to stop a PERP in their tracks lol. If you have caught someone perping or you think someone is perping, or you have more ideas on #TCAP To Catch A PERP tell me about it in the comments I am sure it would make for a funny story lol.

♥ dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear