Life's Daily Contradictions: SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TWITTER!!!! LOL (Trust Me This BLOG is WAY more than THAT lol) ♥

So where do I start??? LOL This BLOG is going to go in VARIOUS directions because I have SOOooo much to say in SOOOooo many different areas of this subject and I haven't taken the time to organize my thoughts, I would
have to make an outline to do that, but I don't have time to be doing all that so just bare with me....

THIS POST IS NOT FOR THE WEAK, SENSITIVE, or BASIC. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU DO NOT READ.

I will first tell you that this blog post starts off with me being VERY Petty, and I am human, and that does happen I am not perfect, but towards the end it gets more heartfelt. I think parts of this conversation are VERY FAKE on her part and on mine. In the beginning I was trying to keep the peace. The commentary is how I felt after thinking about it over the days and rereading today. I have lost a lot of people in my life due to my brutal honesty, mistakes, etc. and I didn't want things to turn out badly, but everything happens for a reason, you sometimes I have to get the truth out rather it hurts, helps, rather people hate you or love you for it I am going to be real. At the end you can tell she just wanted to end it and didn't want to hear ANYTHING else I had to say. And when people stop listening to me I KEEP TALKING lol in my BLOG.....welcome to my mind......

WELL.... I can start with how it came to this point....It all started last week when my BOO Kenneth decided to GO HAM on Twitter...why did he go HAM....

Kenneth is from Knoxville, us students here at UTK have a term we use for those born in Knoxville, LOCALS lol, Kenneth hates that term, we all know that, he doesn't want to be referred to as such, WELL my roommate decided to put up a tweet last week stating "Knoxville locals are all the same from Farragut to Magnolia" which I don't agree with by any means, I am in college to break stereotypes and barriers, and I have enough intelligence to know NOBODY is the same no matter where they are from, but that's besides the point.

Anyway Ken follows her and he saw her tweet, which struck a nerve in him and he decided to go HAM. Basically he said if you have a problem with the city GTFO, and was like well you came here to pursue an education, blah, blah, blah, then he said something about people need to know their category being a Kia trying to Rev your engine like you're a Porche, he just put up a bunch of tweets basically saying she was BASIC, am I condoning this behavior, no I am not by any means I know he was being mean and wrong and Kenneth knows he was wrong, because that was a general tweet that she put up, but in that case SO WERE KENNETH's, I have heard the saying "A HIT DOG WILL HOLLER" if you feel like the tweets APPLY to you, then you will say something. But that gets me to my FIRST POINT:

TWITTER IS TWITTER
1. If you are sensitive, you don't have thick skin, you are self conscious, have low

self esteem, think EVERYBODY is talking about you, you don't have any followers, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A TWITTER.
People are going to say whatever the hell they want to say on TWITTER, it is a place where you can tweet whatever the HELL you want to tweet she tweeted what she wanted to tweet he tweeted what he wanted to tweet, NOBODY should get a text message about some damn TWEETS because you are feeling like someone is talking about you. Just keep tweeting, UNFOLLOW, or DELETE YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT if what someone is tweeting is effecting your self-esteem, self worth, you feel personally attacked, so on and so forth, lol.

ANYWAYS, I was in my room, not paying attention to what anyone tweeted minding my own damn business when I got a TEXT the text conversation played out as follows, names have been changed to protect identity AND I typed things JUST as they were SENT to ME lol:

Roommate: Wow so Ken decided he wanted to go in on Twitter because if [of] what I said about locals??? I mean maybe he wasn't talking about me but idk thought we where [were] cooler than that....thought i'd say something to you bout it since u the boo. But that wasn't cool at all who hasn't said something bout #knoxville locals lol wow dede

So after that I called Ken and talked to him about it and he gave me his side and I replied to her text (keep in mind this conversation went on for HOURS lol. This is what my reply text said:

Me: So I just called him SMH. But let me give my disclaimer first 1. I want to stay out of it 2. I don't want things to be awkward, but Ken is saying it's just Twitter, and he doesn't think everyone is the same Memphis has slaw locals, etc. But he said you can tweet him *dede is again a neutral 3rd party*

Me: And he feels like you have subtweeted him on occasion..... *dede is again a neutral 3rd party*

Roommate: Naw I'm not going to do that actually I don't do that....personally I'll just stay out of his way I know you're not part of it at all so it's nun against u. Ken has taken personal jabs at me more than once so I won't get disrespected by him anymore....twitter is twitter but there sum lines I wouldn't cross....But ur cool tho.

Roommate: Actually I've NEVER said anything about him AT ALL i def dnt tweet about people i know that can see it thats childish to me. But jus for his sake ill unfollow him and he can def unfollow me so he doesn't take anything I say on twitter personally i dnt even kno him like that but oh well ill keep the piece [peace].

COMMENTARY: Ok, she says Ken has taken personal jabs at her more than once, but why hasn't she text me before? HOW does she know his past tweets were about her? Sounds like a personal problem to me. She feels DISRESPECTED by Ken on twitter YET, she lets the man she calls HER MAN disrespect her on a daily basis then come sleep in her bed??? GIRL BYE, what line did he cross??? You NEVER said anything about him on TWITTER??? I think when you say "this is so funny" or try to post those PROFOUND TWEETS and FACEBOOK STATUSES (another story coming soon) that you know what you are doing, you know what you are referring to, and YES you ARE SUBTWEETING, and in your own words, you ARE being CHILDISH. If you "Confront situations head on" like you say you do I feel like the situation has YET to be confronted. And "for his sake" you gone unfollow PLEASE tell me what you would do?? LMAO CRY???? Get your JAIL ass ghetto ass no home training broke ass nigga on him? HA! Please tell me??? LOLOLOLOL NOW THATS FUNNY. And if you don't tweet about people that can see it, so you tweet about people that can't?? I think thats worse at least when people can see it they have the opportunity to confront yo ass lol.

Me: Ehhh I just wish everybody could get along, but I understand that just won't happen sometimes #sigh but I'm just trying to be at peace with life right now lol ehh I hate awkwardness I already have so much right now now there is more O_O but ok lol I'll tell him to unfollow.

Roommate: Girl you def gona get peacefullyness from me! lol like I was saying I have never had anything against ken i wouldn't suggest double dates or anything if i did girl lol. So i was kinda shocked from that and i wish he would have said sum to me if he felt i tweeted about him in any way at least thats what i would have done thats why i emideately texted u when i say that stuff cause me as a person I confron situations head on. I would have texted him if i had his number actually. But if i knew he already had some animosity against me i would have tried to clear it up im not one for twitter drama or anything like that

COMMENTARY: Well if he has "taken personal jabs at you before" you should have animosity towards him right? And you should not be trying to suggest double dates right? hmmmm.....

Roommate: But Kens your boo girl lol he doesnt have to like me lol.....n thats fine its life girl lol. We always gona be cool u know im not gona treat u any different at all. I just couldn't sit back while he disrespected me n act like it didnt happen n smile in his face later when i see him. U know thats not me girl lol not at all.

COMMENTARY: She confronts situations HEAD ON, but "emideately texted" ME, if she confronted situations HEAD ON she should have tweeted ken, asked me for KEN's number and CALLED HIM, or waited until he came over and said something to him INSTEAD of sending me a two page text when I don't have ANYTHING to do with it what so ever. And you can't sit back while Ken disrespects you but when your man yells in your face "SHUT THE FUCK UP" and walks out of APPLEBEES OR tries to talk to another girl IN FRONT OF YOU you just take the shit and be boo'd up with him the next day??? HAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN GIRL BYE.

Me: He's def gonna be here today smh ima try to talk to him again and see if he's willing to talk it out o_o

Roommate: Ggggiiirrrllll i dnt care lololol i barely see him when he is there anyways so im not gonna be bothered at all lol

Me: I think he felt like you know him and you know he is not your "typical knoxville local" and they're not "all the same" and he didn't want to be generalized as such so he took it personal but idk maybe he is a regular local to u lol but that kinda made him fly off the handle

Roommate: To me that's really no excuse at all I'm not the first or last person that has used the term "Knoxville local" n he knows thats....Im pretty sure hes heard you say sum like that too lol...I could see if i said 'people from knoxville' or sum like that ....at the end of the day he said what he wanted about me and im gona take is as such....i have other friends on twitter/fb from knoxville that have heard me say stuff like that with no problems.....ppl say mean stuff about ppl Memphis ....and ppl say rachet stuff bout ppl frm Africa but i def dnt go cuzin ppl out for it....but it is what it is....now. N the funny thing i didnt say anything at all.....i was like #knoxvillelocals o_o #enufsaid .....u can read it dang oh well girl

Roommate: Never thought id see the day when my tweets were turned into drama for no reason lol .....thats why i dnt even be on there like that to begin wit....situations like this make me wanna jus shut mine down really

COMMENTARY: WELLLL SHUT IT DOWN....SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT Ddddd DDddd Dddd Ddddd DOWN *BRAVO VOICE* bahahahahhaha. Sensitive people are not meant to be on social networks....point blank PERIOD. You never thought you would see the day your tweets turned into drama?? WELL, lets REWIND, YOU TEXT ME, SOOOoooo that means YOU brought it off Twitter and STARTED the drama, or made it more than what it really was. #CHILLOUT. I wasn't making EXCUSES for Ken I was telling YOU WHY he called you basic HELL, he don't need to be excused, YEP, that was mean, but you are entitled to your opinion and so is he, if you felt personally attacked SOOOOOOOOorrrrryyyyy! You can take what he said HOWEVER the HELL you want to, pretty sure he doesn't care at this point. You say you don't go "cuzin" people out well he didn't "cuz" you out, but I guess your jail ass no job no class ass man goes "cuzin" people out smh lol

Me: Girl Ken has tried to go HAM on me many times for calling him a local sometimes I do it just to tick him off #shrug, but Twitter can cause problems in relationships, friendships, etc....cause of flirting, subtweeting, trending topics, hell you never know who gone THINK u talkin bout them or take what you saying personal.

COMMENTARY: REAL SHIT. Get some thick skin if you gone be on Twitter, your ass ain't gone like everything you see. point blank.

Roommate: u def rite...but my thing is if you do feel someone mayb talkin bout u i jus think u shud ask em. At least that's what I try to do....assumptions are the worst girl lol

COMMENTARY: WELL you ASSumed Ken was talking about you. If you ASK someone every time you THINK they are talking about you "hey are you talking about me" [had to laugh at that my damn self] you will NEVER get anything done, you won't have a life, and you will be on depression medication. GIRL BYE. People think they have all the sense, but make such POOR choices.

Me: Right and he def assumed and blew it out of proportion smh

COMMENTARY: Ken already knows how this conversation went, lol don't worry me and the boo are good!

Roommate: giirrrrlll lol

Me and my roommate were completely done with the conversation, then THREE HOURS later, Ken get a call from Her boyfriend, he didn't answer, partially because WHY IS HE CALLING, and most of the other times he's calling he's begging Ken to buy beers, stop and get him a cigarillo, give him the number to a weed man, etc. He even called me from her phone once and asked me to get him a cigarillo, I tell ya these habits ain't nothing nice lol. He has even drunk whole cases of Kens beers, just a hot mess. From this point on BULLSHITTING DEDE went away and REAL SHIT DEDE came out lol

Me: Ehhh u know why [I'm going to just call her boyfriend IKE lol] IKE just called Ken?

Roommate: Girl idk we talked earlier n he was askin me bout my day told him bout the situation n said its handled but idk he was a lil upset but i told him i resolved it

COMMENTARY: PLAY DUMB IF YA WANT TO LOL

Me: Well if all 4 of us need to sit down and talk about it we can since he wants to get involved n I'm bein put in the middle, bc he obviously not done so we can do that....

Roommate: SMH I told him not to say nun....I wish I hadn't said nun ohh gosh....didn't think he wuld take it that far .....but yeah we can talk if you want girl

Me: Girl you know what type of dude IKE is. [A nigga that belongs in jail hahahaha] Sure I would like to but IKE doesn't seem like he would be able to handle the situation as an adult [More like a nigga in jail who's lunch tray just got took from him] and sit down and talk about it....IKE over here text message thugging real tough trying to "jack" so us sitting down talkn abt it may not be a realistic thing

Roommate: Ok i'll talk to him lol. Girl just like you cant control what ken said I cant control IKE girl they grown

COMMENTARY: Clearly you can't control him when he talking crazy to YOUR ass, so of course you can't control him talking crazy to anyone else. I really don't see what was funny I think the lol's were fillers #shrug I know what can control him though, THE KNOX COUNTY JAIL or maybe the CHATHAM COUNTY JAIL lmao. Sometimes a nigga needs to be embarrassed in order to do better SMH.

Roommate: The best thing we can do is stay outa it i wish i wouldnt have said nun but they grown girl dnt put urself in it . N yes IKE is grown enuf to talk girl lol. Ask ken if he wants to

COMMENTARY: If you know your man is a JAIL NIGGA, a GHETTO NIGGA then why would you try to SICK him on somebody, DON'T PLAY DUMB, NOBODY IS STUPID, if you know he will talk to your ass crazy, you know he will talk to ANYBODY crazy, it's only downhill for that nigga. So we supposed to stay out of it and you TEXT me and PUT me in it, and how did IKE get involved anyway??? It was between your ass and KEN, wtf, dumb just REALLY dumb *Antoine Dodson voice* lmao

Me: IKE dnt be tryna talk he be yellin, cussin, tryna fight, n walkin off I've seen/heard him in action many times lol. And I feel like if IKE gone put himself in something that doesn't involve
him then hell I might as well get involved too since I have been involved since this morning lol, he comin at Ken about some Twitter shit tryna fight, we grown what the hell is a fight gone solve??? Not shit, it wasn't between him and Ken, it was between u n ken, but if IKE is willing to sit down and handle this as people of class/adults we can, bc he been text thuggin Ken, and that doesn't seem like what he's tryna do.

COMMENTARY: I have told a bitch or two in the past of she has something to say here is my email address, my phone number, my address, if she had something to say she could TELL ME DIRECTLY. I have NO PROBLEM with speaking my mind AT ALL, anything I TWEET, TEXT, BLOG, SAY TO SOMEONE ELSE, I CAN and WILL say to your face, and if it comes down to it you can do the same. Was I trying to fight the hoes NO, but best believe if they came at me swinging they would be LAID OUT. I do however KEEP THINGS TO MYSELF in order to preserve friendships, me saying her man disrespects her, cheats on her, is not a Que, lies, etc. (all of that is part of another story), she not ready to hear that, that would just make her mad AT ME, sometimes you gotta let people learn stuff for themselves because they are not ready to be TOLD the TRUTH because they can't HANDLE it.

Roommate: Lol ok girl

COMMENTARY: She know wasn't nothing funny LOL I'm laughing now cause this is pitiful lmao

Roommate: We all know each other so of course we will get involved one way or another. I apologize on IKE's behalf but I can't control him [We all know he can control you though MIND CONTROL another blog I should write HA! My life give me SOOOoo much material!!] ....U dnt kno IKE we shuldnt get catcy over grown man issues....We shud stay outa it Once things are said they can't be takin back thats why i want us to stay outa it .....u cant fight kens battles n i cant fight IKE's u kno?

COMMENTARY: Where's IKE's battle *looks around* LMAO. EXACTLY. You DAMN RIGHT I'm going to get involved and I am for DAMN SURE going to speak my mind! No you can not control a nigga that belongs in jail no you can not ma'am lol. No, I don't know anything about him other than the fact that he is a LIAR and you have lied on his behalf as well. Hmmm we shouldn't get catchy over grown man issues? WELL my dear, what are you trying to say? If Ken making me cry every weekend, going to jail, PERPing membership in a BGLO, fucking off on me, not having a job, and going to jail makes him a "man" I am SOOOoo glad he is not a man! LOL But I digress.....


Roommate: N the reason he got involved is cuz ken made PERSONAL JABS at me callin me less and all that u kno what he sai....that was hurtful to say especially to someone that we all go out n stuff......thats why he got upset cuz yea its twitter but when u degrade someone that ur supposedly cool enuf to go out wit it goes beyond a social network. I was jus gone leave it alone and take my space cuz i dnt wanna be involved with someone who is willing to say stuff like that about me n i'll talk to IKE to do the same. So we can all be cordial lol. Thats all.

COMMENTARY: So him saying you were a kia acting like a porshe, that hurt your feelings that bad???? A Kia is a decent car actually lol. I mean he just feels like some of the things she does is basic, that's not a PERSONAL JAB, that's an opinion. Everyone has a basic quality or two, Bottom self liquor BASIC, cheap shoes BASIC, fake bags BASIC, wife beaters BASIC, USPA BASIC, cheap weave BASIC, Girbauds BASIC, Reeboks, Lugz, Payless BASIC like it wasn't a PERSONAL JAB, get over it, he was not trying to hurt your feelings DAMN. Another thing is he stopped wanting to go out with them, because as I said earlier her man does not have class, he does not know how to act in public, so Ken stopped wanting to go out with them. He would either have an attitude, or be going HAM, just acting BASIC, and that's not cool, that's not the type of people Ken wants to hang out with and I don't want to go out with him either if he can't handle himself with class, yeah he's "rough around the edges" alright. But it makes it awkward if someone is like Hey, what are ya'll doing tonight? Ya'll got plans? Can we join? Or do ya'll want to go with us? I mean I don't want people to be like well damn ya'll think ya'll better than us, etc. SO I was like Ken lets try to go out with them so things won't be awkward because I have a living arrangement with basically both of them, because this nigga is always there like he ain't go shit to do hell. SO I was like ok Ken just don't act weird and they can go, like it wasn't like Ken was being fake and acting like it was all good, I was making him go out with them because I didn't want my living situation to be awkward, WELP it is now, OH WELL, its all said and done, but that was the reasoning behind that.

On my Birthday, I had one of my Line Sisters and two of Kens friends over and I cooked or whatever. Her Boyfriend comes out of her room and says "are we invited to the festivities" UM if I didn't text and say hey girl I'm cooking ya'll can come um PROBABLY NOT, but if someone puts me in a situation like that and they're looking me dead in my face asking me a point blank question I don't want to be an uber bitch and be like hell naw, so I was like sure lol.

Me: Ok maybe I'm not supposed to "fight kens battle" but ken didn't take jabs at IKE so IKE is fighting your battle. Another thing is after a while Ken stopped wanting to go out with yal, me not wanting to be AWKWARD and not saying hell naw ken dnt wanna go out with yal I say ok ken let's go out with them don't be weird or awkward, because I didn't want there to be an awkward tension bc of that but ken really dnt want to go out with yal honestly lol. He just has no respect for IKE bc he disrespects you many times case and point our last double date and a lot of the shit he be sayin dnt add up....and he has lost respect for you bc u put up with it yes he def wrong for tweeting tht shit and he knows it and he said so but its a lot of underlying issues as well.

COMMENTARY: Did I say something mean or hurtful in here? If so readers please let me know, because I was just trying to be HONEST because honesty is the best policy, and I know the truth hurts but being hurtful was not my aim.

Roommate: You know what I'm not gona say anything to avoid conflict....jus drop it plz i wish ken would have jus said he didnt wana go out instead of "puttin up" wit [us] uve said alot plz dnt judge my relationship n i wnt judge urs cuz i see were u tryin to take it n its def not cool at all.

Roommate: PLZ dnt stoop to that level cuz i do have enuf respect for u n ken not to go there either n for you to really jus text me what u jus did means u have the same sentiments cuz if u didnt u wuldnt pass it along knowing how that wuld make feel but its cool tho it is what it is....thanks for lettin me kno

COMMENTARY: All pettiness aside, Let me first say this is nothing against HER as a person I think for the most part she IS a good person, do I like IKE, NO I do not for all the reasons I said above I think he is a liar, he disrespects her, and he is just overall not a good person. IF I am going to go on a double date, why would I want to go on a double date with a couple where the dude has an attitude, or he acting crazy with the waiter, or he telling his girl to SHUT THE FUCK UP as she cries in APPLEBEES or he telling ken to turn the raido up while she trying to talk to him NO I do not like him and I do not want to go out with a couple like that NO, NO, NO. I mean he does disrespect her, clearly, I have woke up many mornings to the sound of his loud ass voice cursing at her, I gave her 100 dollars when his broke ass couldn't give it to her so she could pay her rent when he wrecked her rental car cause he was drunk and stupid SO NO, I do NOT like him, not ONE BIT, I DID tolerate him because people are going to make their own choices but NO I don't like him and I do not want to go out with him but I tolerate him because I was associates with my roommate. And the part about me losing respect for her, yes I have. It's hard to take advice, take some one seriously, or respect a person that does not make good decisions in their own life. I do like her, but I do not respect some of her decisions. So I'm not going to "judge your relationship" but if I see signs of abuse I'm not going to think that's ok, that kind of hurts me to think about it. I have never been in an abusive relationship, but it saddens me that a woman would tolerate that kind of treatment and continue to allow a man like that into her life, her home, and her bed. I just read a TWEET the other day that said "A man should love his woman as CHRIST loved the Church, its sad that so many women sell themselves short", and I feel like she is DEFINITELY selling herself short. And if by saying this I am stooping t0 some trash level well yes ma'am I will stoop.

Me: That's what I'm telling Ken don't stoop to IKE's level, that's why he hasn't gotten a response to all of those text messages he's been sending. Girl I def know nobody is perfect that's why I NEVER say anything about yal relationship AT ALL lol, I just don't see why IKE is sending all of these text messages to Ken trying to fight that's all. And that's not cool this isn't his battle to fight. And I'm not trying to take blows at you or your relationship by any means, thats beneath me, but you just gotta be completely honest sometimes and I respect honesty I don't know where you may think I am trying "to take it to" but that's definitely not what I am trying to do by any means. I think you are a good person and ur relationship is ur business ppl gone make their own good decisions and mistakes.

Me: I don't judge your relationship but if someone is lying to ME ima judge them as a person and that's gone make me wonder about them....but I apologize if you feel like I have said something offensive to you.

Roommate: ok that's cool.

Roommate: Naw im good girl

COMMENTARY: I guess she ran out of words to say, or phrases to think of, or something. And that will happen. If someone feels like they have the 1UP on you they will keep talking, but if they feel like you have the 1UP on them they are going to shut the fuck up. But I will tell ya'll how this conversation got to be about IKE. If you noticed earlier, we had ended the conversation, but when IKE text ken, that started it up again. My thing was if you disrespect someone on a regular basis, why would you think you're going to be taken seriously when you come to her aid? NO sir, its not cool to say you cheat on your girl when you kicking it wit the niggas, [that really don't fuck with you by the way, you just there lol] it's not cool to lie to her and everybody else for that matter from JUMP and PERPETRATE yourself as a brother of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. nigga where yo financial card at? Line Jacket? Prophytes? YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO. And if you will lie about that, something that doesn't matter at all, you will lie about ANYTHING. I remember one day he said "I'm broke, I don't get paid til tomorrow" WELL SIR the banks don't do transactions on SUNDAYS, so if its PAYROLL you're talking about #yalyin. One day he was hanging out with the guys and we were gone, they were talking about getting wings somewhere, and said "man I gave (HER) my debit card, mofo you BROKE. We all in college we all have hard times, don't LIE DAMN. He just be lying for no reason and on top of that all of the disrespect that I'm not going to get into on here, because I have "said enough" lol but point blank I have no respect for him as a human being, and for you to try to come to ken about "disrespecting" someone you disrespect AT LEAST once a week, you sir can #GTFOH lol. That was my whole point behind that..... And even after I know she found out he WAS NOT a Que she was still standing in front of me and Ken saying you know he's a Que and a Football player (which he is NEITHER at this point) and me and Ken were like why is she lying for this nigga I understand embarassement, shame, etc. but WE KNOW already, but I just wanted to see if she would ever actually tell me the truth and she never ever did about the Que situation. AND THAT, AUDIENCE is WHY I JUDGE IKE and that is why I JUDGE her for being with him, I don't judge their RELATIONSHIP, I judge the individuals. Something else she said, he got kicked off the football team because of his bad attitude of course, and he ended up staying with some friends, she was talking about "yeah girl he only has to pay them $100/mo and that's going to be way less than what he's making. WELL my dear, if he is making way MORE than that why doesn't he go get himself an APARTMENT?? Does that sound as stupid to ya'll as it does to me? Then he is too available. He was there all last week and he is there doing what seems to be nothing EVERY WEEKEND niggas with jobs CAN NOT spend the week with you, if they have any type of work ethic, don't be stupid, open your EYES and see whats in front of you. I have had my share of liars, and pretentious characters in my life, I know one when I see one, don't let love BLIND you, but that is a WHOLE other BLOG post. Him spending his refund check does not impress me, not one bit, anyone can spend loans, grants, the government gave them, what would impress me is if he got a car with that money or if he paid for an apartment with it, that MIGHT have impressed me A LITTLE, but he is definitely a bragger and I am definitely NOT impressed lol blowing money and not making wise financial decisions doesn't impress me yal KNOW that lol. But not everyone works for what they have Ken impresses me because he works to pay for school, and he doesn't mind getting up at 7am 5 days out of the week and working two jobs and going to class and paying for school, and still taking me on dates, and taking out time for me, that impresses me :).

She always put these statuses up about being true to yourself, and taking things to God, and being good to herself and others, and how other people lie, when she stood and looked me directly in the face and lied about something so small as to say yeah IKE is a Que. I knew why she did it because that was shameful, but that made me look at her soooo differently after that.

I was talking to one of my faithful readers just yesterday I would tell you to check out his blog "When the cufflinks come off" but he hasn't updated it in over a year lol. And he said you can't try to see the good in everybody, and I said you can see the good in people, but that does not mean you should have them in your life, or that its a good thing for them to be in your life.

I try to stay out of peoples relationships, but if some girls man is beating her ass, or verbally abusing her, or lying, or cheating, yes I am going to get involved and "judge your relationship" SMH.

My next BLOG will be entitle Everything That Glitters Ain't Purple and Gold: HOW I Spotted My First PERP!  It will be about how I found out he was not a brother of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. and how you can EASILY spot a PERP. Tennessee is TOO SMALL to lie like that lol.

There are MANY morals to this story:
1. Don't stay in toxic relationships you should know in your heart that you can do better, I am SO glad that I have a man in my life that I KNOW God sent me, can you say the same about the man or woman in your life?
2. Don't let a man bring you down SOO much as to make you think HE is as good as it gets, you can do better, build some self esteem, self worth, and self confidence!
3. You can say SLICK ISH but don't think people won't have them burners for your ass. If it's on Twitter, through a text, or in person, don't dish it out if you can't take it.
4. Abuse is not okay be it physical, verbal, emotional, get out of the situation. People won't judge you, but they will try to help you and say stuff you may not want to hear.
5. Know when someone is in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. And don't extend someones stay just because you feel like you need a woman/man in your life to make you feel complete, you don't need that. Just when you STOP LOOKING God will send you someone, but it's in his time, not yours.
6. Never take advice from someone who doesn't make good decisions in their own life, or their own relationships.
7. Sometimes acquaintanceships must be sacrificed for the greater good. Reason, Season, Lifetime.
8. Everybody who says they are honest, trustworthy, etc. ARE NOT, don't put your trust in man.
9. If something embarrasses you maybe you should stop doing it or take that thing out of your life. You should be proud of your actions and proud of those in your life if not remove yourself from the situation.
COMMENTARY: I could probably go on and on, but I'm not lol. Please KNOW that I am not ALL KNOWING DEDE, these are just facts and opinions. I don't get in peoples business until their business IMPEDES on my life. I don't care if anyone talks about me or "puts my business in the street" because I have NOTHING to hide. I am not ASHAMED of ANY part of my life, and if you are maybe you should change that part of your life. I've made mistakes in the past and I have learned from them and DeDe won't keep making the same mistakes. I also read something else on Twitter today "I don't see why girls mess with the same dogs fuck being curious hoe have

some DIGNITY" I mean....point WELL MADE.....

Okay guys feel free to criticize me, I can take it, I won't send you a text message or start crying lol but I DO enjoy feedback rather positive OR negative so go right ahead..... :) Oh yeah I'm not sensitive so FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER -------->

♥ dEde

Comments

  1. WOW.......You seem like a certified BITCH. But im sure you know that! good luck in life hun. Its funny the random things i read on blogs... WOW FYI it seems like you have a problem with EVERYONE in your life. Maybe the problem is you....You should think about that......

    ReplyDelete
  2. an Anony(stupid dumb basic broad) mous person would write that...Dede you kept it real as you could

    ReplyDelete
  3. And WHO are you again?? ANONYMOUS??? Hiding behind that ANONYMOUS name lol. Yeah I am a bitch, and I know it, thanks for the comment though lol, Glad you took time out of YOUR life to read about MINE hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. And HEY ANONYMOUS BASIC BITCH, you seem like you have a PERSONAL PROBLEM with me. You are CLEARLY not so anonymous talking about "it seems like you have a problem with EVERYONE in your life" Did you go through and read ALL of my blogs on March 2nd? Didn't think so, you have read them before with your FAKE ass. This just shows how fake and BASIC you REALLY are LOL. Watch how you word stuff, because it's a DEAD GIVEAWAY. You're probably someone right under my nose, hmmmm. Why don't you come out of HIDING, are you scared? Seems like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear