You NEVER Know WHAT People Are Capable of WATCH YOUR BACK!!

I was just talking to one of my friends the other day about how you NEVER know what people are capable of. My mom always says my great grand mother used to say if you'll lie you'll steal, and if you'll steal you'll kill. If you know someone is crazy and verbally abusive they can get physically abusive and my even be capable of causing fatal injury or death. You can not underestimate anyone in this day and time. A girl was KILLED just YESTERDAY by her ROOMMATE. I went to high school with her, and although she looked familiar to me, I don't think I have ever met her before. My condolences go out to her family and friends. People die for SENSELESS reasons everyday. VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER. But I say that to say this, I am sure she didn't think her roommate was capable of murder, but you never know. If someone makes you feel unsafe, or you feel like someone may be capable of harming you don't continue to put your life in danger. If someone feels like they have nothing to lose or nothing to live for they won't give taking a life, or harming someone a second thought. This video is about her life, and how it came to a tragic ending, so sad. The girl and her roommate got into a physical altercation and then the roommate stabbed her. Even when you fight people may not always fight fair, you just don't know these days

That's one reason I don't like being in the presence of liars, cheaters, abusers, because you never know what they are capable of. You can't blame their actions on CLEAR ALCOHOL. That is the REAL PERSON coming out and they are not safe, you need to get out of the situation.


I guess in this day and time it's not okay to "speak your mind" or "not hold your tongue for anybody." Your words can get you fatally injured in this day and time, that's sad to say. So I guess you should just keep your mouth closed sometimes because you never know what people will do these days, sad, but I was told to look at IKE in the same light. Because I REALLY don't know what he is capable of. (You may have to read some of my old posts to understand where I am coming from) It's not safe being confrontational, these days it might not end in just a fight, it may end in murder.


But anyway what do you guys think? I think we live in a TERRIBLE world right now. I love life and I would not want anyone to TAKE that from me. No one deserves their life to be taken by anyone, and I hope justice is served. Her roommate belongs in jail, and I hope Tina Rests in Peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear