Weekend Post 3/5/2011

Well I have been posting all of those mean and depressing blog posts lol, so I decided I should post one to let you all know what I am doing this weekend!


Friday
I had class, Political Science 442, and BA 353. I had my normal Executive Briefings. We are running a business simulation and we basically have to present our plans for the next quarter EVERY WEEK. It's kind of nerve wrecking because you can't just present decisions, you have to have stats, charts, graphs, and data to back it up!  I made like a 12 page handout this week, I wish I could upload documents on here so I could show you guys, but it is TOUGH. You have these decisions, and data, but you still get questioned, it's kind of scary. So after that I went to the mall with my friend Nancy. We got a mani/pedi, and walked around and did a little shopping. After that we planned to have a girls weekend. Kenneth is on spring break, so he is out of town in Nashville, and then will be in Panama City Beach, so I am #NOBooShawty for the weekend, so I am hanging out with the girls. My Line Sister Cetera came in town from VA and invited my other LS April so the crowd got bigger!! So glad they came!


So At first we were going to go to Texas Roadhouse, because they have 2.99 JUMBO margaritas, you know we are in college so we are balling on a BUDGET lol. But then my Line Sister said her and her roommate wanted to order pizza and drink at their house so I bought Bacardi 151 (baby Everclear aka DEATH in a bottle lol) and Bacardi Green Apple, and some mixer, but we ended up going to the notorious AppleBee's lol getting food and drinks there. We had GREAT girl talk, catching up, random thoughts lol, you know, that type of thing. Then we went to Ray's were they had this great band lol. It was white guys and they were doing there version of Birthday Sex and a lot of other popular songs lol, it was interesting. I had a pineapple upside down cake, which I think is technically a pineapple and vodka lol. We hung out there for a while and then we went on in for the night. Great night with the girls!!


Saturday
I am currently at work lol. I get off at 6p and when I get off I am going to get ready to go to the infamous ALABAMA for an Alpha Party!!!! Too excited lol I am CERTAIN I will post pics when I get back so check  for an update of this blog soon!!!


UPDATE
So we ended up not going to Alabama, the weather was EXTRA bad! At first I was going to just cook for myself then I said hey, maybe I should invite my LS's over. So I invited Jenna, Alexis, and Ashley over and I made one of my favorite pasta dishes Chicken Carbonara. Maybe one day I will put up a recipe of it. Think I may start doing a Recipe of the Month or something, that will probably be my first recipe. The only reason I haven't done it already is because I haven't decided if I wanted to do a video blog, or a written one on the recipes, what do you guys think?


Anywho along with the Chicken Carbonara I made Cesar salad and bread sticks, I didn't make the bread sticks from scratch of course lol. And we had Pinot Grigio to drink. We had a BIG ASS bottle and drunk the whole thing lol. Then we started killing the other liquor we had, Gin and Juice, Bacardi Green Apple, and the infamous Bacardi 151 lol, all while we were having a great time with girl talk lol. I think we would have had just as much fun staying in and chatting as we did if we would have gone out if not more, needless to say we went out in the storm and dede was the DD lol.


Our first stop was a house party of this guy that works for the school we go to lol. We were like the YOUNGEST people there lol. I had a rum and ginger ale, which was really good, then I had a shot of tequila which I was told was straight from Mexico lol, and I had some MOONSHINE lol, a mess. The old ass men there said I had a big ole country cornbread booty lol, I don't know if that was a compliment or not, I guess since it was coming from old black men it was lol. There were some older women there too. I was uncomfortable asking questions because I didn't want to offend them, they asked us stuff like what did we do, and we were like we are students lol, or just graduated. I didn't want to ask what year did you graduate? or anything like that because I thought it might be offensive lol. But it still felt good to be the youngest in the room lol. This guy was standing in front of me talking about he is a partner in a corporation, so I asked him a few question and put this business degree I am trying to attain to work lol. He was basically a Limited Partner in a LLC, or Limited Liability Corporation lol.


Anyway we didn't stay there long. Soon after we got there we were off to Southbound, the local white club lollol. I guess it's something about me that attracts men from that country lol. If you all didn't know the guy I used to talk about in my blogs in '08 was a Nigerian Basketball player lol, but I am out of my international phase lol. The first guy that hit on me was kind of old, he had on a leather jacket in the club O_O the second guy was like an auto dealer lol, he gave me his business card lol, you know you grown when men hit on you and give you their business cards lol.


Anyway, that pretty much sums up my night! Sorry I don't have pictures, but it is because my Nikon was dead, it is charging as we speak though so I will have plenty of pictures for you guys in my blogs to come! Thanks again for reading :)




Toodles!
♥ dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear