Requested: The Valentine's Day Escapades LOL ♥

So I just noticed today that I had a comment on my blog post about what me and the boo had planned for Vday, but since I am so late and the person commented anonymously I decided that I should do what I SHOULD HAVE done the day After vday, a vday post!

Well first off, we are goood! I know Vday has long past, but I want to give you an update! 


Dinner

Well at first he had reservations at Naples, an Italian Restaurant, but for some reason they called him and told him they couldn't honor them because someone booked the entire restaurant or something to that effect. So instead he made reservations at Bravo, which is a really good Italian restaurant also. The seating is open, it had a nice ambiance, and the food was really good. We both had the house salad, which has to be the BEST house salad I have ever eaten in my life. Then he had a chicken pasta dish, and I had a seafood pasta dish. Mine had shrimp, muscles, and scallops, yeah I like shrimp and scallops, but muscles, not so much lol, so I didn't eat those, but the food was really good, I love pasta, and theirs was freshly made, yum!


The restaurant was a BIG open room with tables everywhere and there were white table cloths on every table, so you know I felt fancy lol. Besides that I THOUGHT we were the only black couple in the restaurant until Kenneth spotted one of my Line Sisters and her boo who I happen to be friends with.


While we were eating one of the white couples walked up to me and Ken and said we were the best looking couple in the restaurant, you know that gave me an #ego boost lol. I told my LS's boyfriend what the man said and then I said I guess he didn't see ya'll though lol, and he said he would have took it back if he saw them lol, I think not LOL.


After Dinner Drinks
Then we had after dinner drinks at a Mexican restaurant called Soccer Taco. There we both had a jumbo margarita and chips and salsa lol. Ken is a light weight so he was good from that one margarita but I was pretty sober still lol. I strangely ran into the girl that lives below me that I have beef with because she knocks on my door EVERY time I have my music on lol. Kenneth is friends with her, but yeah me on the other hand I just don't do that well with girls, I don't know why lol.


Gift Exchange
From ME to HIM
After that we went back to my apartment and exchanged gifts. He is obsessed with polo so I got him a pair of brown polo loafers, I liked them, and he LOVED them lol. I also got him a book of sexy coupons I got from Barnes and Noble, he hasn't used any yet lol. 


From HIM to ME
He got me a black build a bear, a vday card, a dozen (I think) tulips, he got me pink, purple, and white, and he had a whole reasoning behind why he got those colors and why he decided to get tulips instead of roses, because we aren't the typical couple, and I am not the typical girl, etc, etc, lol, and he got me a spa package that he just got on me yesterday about because I haven't booked it yet, he said he is going to kill me if I let it expire lol.

But that pretty much sums up my vday! :) I wish I would have taken pictures :( 
Thanks for asking and keep us in your prayers :)



♥ dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear