Dear Diary: Why Do You BLOG?



I don't think I have ever actually been ASKED this question, but here is why I blog: 


I love to write! Every since I was a little kid I used to write short stories and chapter books, and I always kept a journal or diary to use for self expression and many other venues. I was never much of a poet or anything like that, but I think I can keep  peoples attention pretty well! 


I BLOG because I have nothing else to do! lol My JOB is pretty laid back I just sit at a desk, so most of the time when I am blogging I am at work, like now. Since I don't have actual work to do at work, and my homework and studying is done I make my work hours fly by by blogging! :)


I BLOG in order to help. Rather its with a hair tip, fashion tip, random things I bought, or to help  people avoid the things I have been through, or if you're in my situation you know you're not alone, and if need be you have someone to talk to. And a lot of it is this is my Diary that I so graciously share with the world lol. I don't have ANYTHING to hide, and I love using this as an outlet for my thoughts and feelings. 


I have SOOooo many things that come to mind, and SOooo many topics, Social, Political, Educational, etc. that I want to talk about and I love getting all my ideas and views out here. I still have tons of unfinished drafts (at least 5) that I have yet to do because I am so busy with getting ready to close out this semester, but I will be getting those done for my faithful readers! 


And I thank you so much for reading rather you're someone who reads because you like me or just read to see if I am talking about you or to keep up with me and what I am doing since I blocked you on Facebook LOL. THANK YOU for reading, and thank you for the publicity, because ALL publicity is good publicity! And if you think I have no life for writing it, don't you have equal the lack of life for reading it? It's interesting to KNOW I still effect you even when I don't have an inkling of negativity about you in my mind lol. 


I also blog because when you talk to people they tend to try to shut you out, or walk away because they are either guilty, scared, can't handle the situation, you name it! When you BLOG people are CURIOUS and they will STILL read no matter how much it pisses them off. So you get your point across without them saying ONE word to you lol, they just sit and fester on the things they read! Its freeing for me, but it builds anger in others, which is not my goal, but it is what it is. Like I said me writing frees me of the topic, and I can move on in life. Its interesting to KNOW that my blog affects other people! #Shoutout to my run tell that readers too! Please keep reading and running to tell that lol #publicity!!! I am so glad I have an effect on the lives of others through my writing, that is the goal!


I have also helped others start their own BLOGS, and I am so glad that I could do that. Blogging is kind of my hobby, but people make careers out of blogging, like Perez Hilton, and many other bloggers who blog about peoples lives, things they cook, products they use, etc. for a living and make pretty good money doing it. I've only been contacted by a few companies as far as promotions go on my blog and Youtube Channel, but I think that in itself is an accomplishment for someone who just blogs as a hobby lol. 


I also thinks it helps add to the well rounded person that I am. When companies hear that I blog they think it is great, its not only an outlet for me to share my feelings and advice, but it is also a great place to plug products, so companies love blogs! Anywho I am going to KEEP giving something to read to those who take the time out to do so!


So if you need help getting one started, need title ideas, color schemes, how to tutorials, just let me know and I will hook you up! Mwah!


♥ dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear