Twitter Inspiration! ♥ AND I Think Whatever is in my Apartment needs to be EXORCISED o_o
Hi everyone, I was trying to find a way to share this that would be positive, funny, and would help others as well so here it goes. I guess #YouKnowYouWinning was one of the Trending Topics on Twitter today, and I was just casually browsing over my timeline when I saw this tweet:
That made me think man I really must be winning! I didn't get a chance to tell you all, my global journal lol, that I asked my roommate about the money she owed me the other day. I was sitting in the living room and she was in the kitchen so I said maybe I should ask her to see what she would say. I figured she would either say hey I don't have the money right now I'm going to pay you later or I don't think I owe you money and here is why. WELL, it didn't go that way. I said "hey _______ do you have a time frame in mind to which you are going to pay my $50 like what is your plan?"
I didn't know she had so much anger and hatred festering inside of her for me, but she turned around and glared at me with those beady eyes and that big forehead and said "what $50 dollars?" Then started explaining that she charges $65 for doing hair, and she used some of her hair in my head, which is true, BUT when she did my hair before she charged me the "roommate discount" of $50, I assumed that that time in which she did my hair was under the same price agreement, and about the hair she used. I got a quick weave from her once and she did say that she used her hair in my head, which I didn't ask her to, but she did, but I also bought some hair, WHICH SHE KEPT, and probably used in her head, so what she was trying to say still didn't balance out. Sidenote: Her boyfriend, the liar, the perp, the non-factor said she charges $85, who in their right mind would go to a kitchen beautician that charges $85, -_- that dude lies so much smh.
She then said "you would do this when no one is here." First off, I don't keep up with ANYONE, so I didn't know who was there, THEN I didn't know she was going to turn a question into an argument anyway. I don't know, but since no one was there it's definitely not like I was trying to show out lol it was just me and her, I guess she felt vulnerable or something, but I didn't. I didn't need back up so I didn't care if no one was there, maybe she needed back up for me or something?? I don't blame her though lol, but I was just asking a question I didn't know she would react in that manner. When we discussed her paying me back she said she would pay me back in 4 quick weaves, 2 sew ins, or a mixture of the two, I only got one sew in. She knew she was wrong, and that is why, among other reasons, she reacted that way. I told her I helped her when no one else would, she just kept saying I thought I was Mother Mary Magdalene. No, I don't think so, but I do try to help any and EVERYBODY I can, and I do expect respect, but she doesn't have to pay me back people reap what they sow, so I am not going to worry about it.
She then called up her bf which I guess was elsewhere smoking weed, talking about I tried to "buck up" whatever that means? I guess she felt like she needed his protection or something or I would shut up when he came, but I am not scared of him at all, he is a non-factor, a nobody, he means nothing to me, and his opinion matters not, but anyway they both started talking trash, calling me names, talking about my blog, and my twitter, you know typical classless, trashy actions. I never thought her boyfriend was a man, or anywhere close to such, I thought he was a ain't sh** nigga from JUMP, I always thought he was trash, and I never thought she was much of a woman anyway, but she showed me she is even less than I gave her credit for.
When she glared at me with those beady eyes and that strong jaw line I thought she was possessed ya'll. I have never seen someone have that much hatred in their face. It was like she had been holding in anger for a long time, I guess reading my blog (which she did not have to do) or hearing about my tweets from other people had caused her to be angry, sorry I use my blog to vent, if you or your lack of a man is the subject then, so be it. I think she was more so angry that she was exposed, because I have never lied in any of my posts, its the RAW truth, and some people can't handle others knowing the raw uncut truth. Like I don't care about other people's lives, but if their life impede's on mine, then that's a problem.
But like I said all they did was name calling, and for what? You're stupid, you ain't gone be shit, whore, like I asked you for my $50 where did this come from? Name calling is so elementary, classless, and basic, and thanks again for proving my point, and thanks for telling me you read my blog, I appreciate the page views! She also said Ken is cheating on me with 3 girls, does cheating even matter to her because her man was doing it from JUMP and telling EVERYBODY, and he was JUST seen at RT's a couple Thursdays's ago getting on females YET she tries this all because I asked her about $50? Like what is her problem? That just goes to show people can look good on a resume, can even flauge in an interview, but underneath it all their just as trashy, scummy, classless as the next piece of trash. I am definitely not impressed by her behavior at all, it wasn't befitting of a lady, but I already knew she wasn't one anyway.
THEN of course the perp gone try to fight! He said he would fight Ken and his friends, I asked ___ for my $50 what does this have to do with you? lol This had nothing to do with him but he always trying to fight and I'll tell ya'll why. HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE. If you have no job, no car, no future, a DUI on your record, you really have NOTHING to lose, so of course you're trying to go to jail, atleast there it's free meals, cable, and you can work out. Ken and his friends are doing things with their lives, they have a future ahead of them, and going to jail over a fight would be real stupid if you have a future and something to live for lol. Stupid stuff like DUI, Assalt charges, etc. have LONG TERM effects, so if you have a future please think before you act.
All I asked was when will you have my $50, and she started name calling ya'll that's crazy to me. Then she had to call her boyfriend for protection. OKAY girl smh.
But like I was saying earlier, when things are going well in your life, the devil will try to step in and tear you down. Especially if they have hatred towards you, things aren't going well in their life, or they're jealous. A lot of times people have their own problems, and the slightest thing will make them take their problems out on you. I don't know what her situation is, but I know mine is good, I am content with my life, and how I am living. I have a job, a car, and apartment, a boo, and I am doing VERY well in school, I'll probably have a 3. something this semester, so when things are going well in your life people may try to tear you down with your past, rumors, words, anything they can think of to TRY to hurt you or throw salt, but you just have to be above all the nonsense and surround yourself with positivity.
It's like even when you are trying to be positive, and do all the right things, and stay out of drama, it may come knocking at your door, but don't stoop to that level. And thick skin is a must in this day and age. I guess they thought they were going to make me cry or hurt my feelings, but they just gave me even more reason to prove them WRONG which I was already doing anyway. You can't prove people wrong with your mouth but you can prove them wrong with your actions, and my actions speak volumes.
But ya'll I am really praying about my situation, because I'm trying to eliminate negativity from my life, but it's hard when you live with it, so please keep me in your prayers. Like I am really trying to eliminate all negative thoughts, actions, and people from my life. Like I said before I just need this last mountain moved and I will be good. Also, she said it was childish that I didn't want her to use my stuff. I mean why would I want someone that disrespects me or talks about me to use my stuff? Come on now, and if you don't like me or respect me why would you even want to use my stuff? So I was a little confused as to why me not wanting her to touch my things bothered her so much.
Anyway, I harness no hatred towards anyone and I know you just can't be friends with everyone and it is what it is, and you keep it moving, and you continue to do positive things in your life and I am Happy! None of the things I said were meant to be petty, if anything I wanted this to be interesting, inspirational, and humorous at the same time so I hope I painted a good picture for you all. And that is all I have to say on the subject.
Reader feedback
If you have any random questions about definitions of some of the words I used or like what is a quick weave or a sew in let me know lol, or if you want to know who my new beautician is let me know as well lol, she did my weave and she cut it real well, kitchen beauticians are whats up when you want a cheap fix, but it's nothing like a professional sew in or just getting your hair professionally done in general, real talk.
Also, if you have time to comment please DO, I love feedback positive or negative give it to me because like I said above I appreciate ALL page views rather its someone I blocked trying to keep up with me, someone trying to see if I have been talking about them, or just someone that enjoys reading my blog I appreciate it all.
But as far as feedback let me know what you think, Was I wrong? Was she Wrong? Were we both wrong? lol let me know I am trying to better myself and constructive criticism is appreciated.
So you may be wondering, how did they get to this point? Well I am going to hyperlink the blog posts I did before that depicted the reason we are here today below:
How it all started:
Life's Daily Contradictions: SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TWITTER!!!! LOL (Trust Me This BLOG is WAY more than THAT lol) ♥
And this is probably why her boyfriend hates me, I found out he was a perp and neither one of them wanted people to know he wasn't, I'd hate me too if I exposed me lol, but why lie smh:
Everything that Glitters ain't Purple and Gold: HOW I SPOTTED MY FIRST PERP!!
"#YouKnowYouWinning when people try to bring up your past (or what they think was your past) to bring you down"
That made me think man I really must be winning! I didn't get a chance to tell you all, my global journal lol, that I asked my roommate about the money she owed me the other day. I was sitting in the living room and she was in the kitchen so I said maybe I should ask her to see what she would say. I figured she would either say hey I don't have the money right now I'm going to pay you later or I don't think I owe you money and here is why. WELL, it didn't go that way. I said "hey _______ do you have a time frame in mind to which you are going to pay my $50 like what is your plan?"
I didn't know she had so much anger and hatred festering inside of her for me, but she turned around and glared at me with those beady eyes and that big forehead and said "what $50 dollars?" Then started explaining that she charges $65 for doing hair, and she used some of her hair in my head, which is true, BUT when she did my hair before she charged me the "roommate discount" of $50, I assumed that that time in which she did my hair was under the same price agreement, and about the hair she used. I got a quick weave from her once and she did say that she used her hair in my head, which I didn't ask her to, but she did, but I also bought some hair, WHICH SHE KEPT, and probably used in her head, so what she was trying to say still didn't balance out. Sidenote: Her boyfriend, the liar, the perp, the non-factor said she charges $85, who in their right mind would go to a kitchen beautician that charges $85, -_- that dude lies so much smh.
She then said "you would do this when no one is here." First off, I don't keep up with ANYONE, so I didn't know who was there, THEN I didn't know she was going to turn a question into an argument anyway. I don't know, but since no one was there it's definitely not like I was trying to show out lol it was just me and her, I guess she felt vulnerable or something, but I didn't. I didn't need back up so I didn't care if no one was there, maybe she needed back up for me or something?? I don't blame her though lol, but I was just asking a question I didn't know she would react in that manner. When we discussed her paying me back she said she would pay me back in 4 quick weaves, 2 sew ins, or a mixture of the two, I only got one sew in. She knew she was wrong, and that is why, among other reasons, she reacted that way. I told her I helped her when no one else would, she just kept saying I thought I was Mother Mary Magdalene. No, I don't think so, but I do try to help any and EVERYBODY I can, and I do expect respect, but she doesn't have to pay me back people reap what they sow, so I am not going to worry about it.
She then called up her bf which I guess was elsewhere smoking weed, talking about I tried to "buck up" whatever that means? I guess she felt like she needed his protection or something or I would shut up when he came, but I am not scared of him at all, he is a non-factor, a nobody, he means nothing to me, and his opinion matters not, but anyway they both started talking trash, calling me names, talking about my blog, and my twitter, you know typical classless, trashy actions. I never thought her boyfriend was a man, or anywhere close to such, I thought he was a ain't sh** nigga from JUMP, I always thought he was trash, and I never thought she was much of a woman anyway, but she showed me she is even less than I gave her credit for.
When she glared at me with those beady eyes and that strong jaw line I thought she was possessed ya'll. I have never seen someone have that much hatred in their face. It was like she had been holding in anger for a long time, I guess reading my blog (which she did not have to do) or hearing about my tweets from other people had caused her to be angry, sorry I use my blog to vent, if you or your lack of a man is the subject then, so be it. I think she was more so angry that she was exposed, because I have never lied in any of my posts, its the RAW truth, and some people can't handle others knowing the raw uncut truth. Like I don't care about other people's lives, but if their life impede's on mine, then that's a problem. But like I said all they did was name calling, and for what? You're stupid, you ain't gone be shit, whore, like I asked you for my $50 where did this come from? Name calling is so elementary, classless, and basic, and thanks again for proving my point, and thanks for telling me you read my blog, I appreciate the page views! She also said Ken is cheating on me with 3 girls, does cheating even matter to her because her man was doing it from JUMP and telling EVERYBODY, and he was JUST seen at RT's a couple Thursdays's ago getting on females YET she tries this all because I asked her about $50? Like what is her problem? That just goes to show people can look good on a resume, can even flauge in an interview, but underneath it all their just as trashy, scummy, classless as the next piece of trash. I am definitely not impressed by her behavior at all, it wasn't befitting of a lady, but I already knew she wasn't one anyway.
THEN of course the perp gone try to fight! He said he would fight Ken and his friends, I asked ___ for my $50 what does this have to do with you? lol This had nothing to do with him but he always trying to fight and I'll tell ya'll why. HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE. If you have no job, no car, no future, a DUI on your record, you really have NOTHING to lose, so of course you're trying to go to jail, atleast there it's free meals, cable, and you can work out. Ken and his friends are doing things with their lives, they have a future ahead of them, and going to jail over a fight would be real stupid if you have a future and something to live for lol. Stupid stuff like DUI, Assalt charges, etc. have LONG TERM effects, so if you have a future please think before you act.
All I asked was when will you have my $50, and she started name calling ya'll that's crazy to me. Then she had to call her boyfriend for protection. OKAY girl smh.
But like I was saying earlier, when things are going well in your life, the devil will try to step in and tear you down. Especially if they have hatred towards you, things aren't going well in their life, or they're jealous. A lot of times people have their own problems, and the slightest thing will make them take their problems out on you. I don't know what her situation is, but I know mine is good, I am content with my life, and how I am living. I have a job, a car, and apartment, a boo, and I am doing VERY well in school, I'll probably have a 3. something this semester, so when things are going well in your life people may try to tear you down with your past, rumors, words, anything they can think of to TRY to hurt you or throw salt, but you just have to be above all the nonsense and surround yourself with positivity.
It's like even when you are trying to be positive, and do all the right things, and stay out of drama, it may come knocking at your door, but don't stoop to that level. And thick skin is a must in this day and age. I guess they thought they were going to make me cry or hurt my feelings, but they just gave me even more reason to prove them WRONG which I was already doing anyway. You can't prove people wrong with your mouth but you can prove them wrong with your actions, and my actions speak volumes.
But ya'll I am really praying about my situation, because I'm trying to eliminate negativity from my life, but it's hard when you live with it, so please keep me in your prayers. Like I am really trying to eliminate all negative thoughts, actions, and people from my life. Like I said before I just need this last mountain moved and I will be good. Also, she said it was childish that I didn't want her to use my stuff. I mean why would I want someone that disrespects me or talks about me to use my stuff? Come on now, and if you don't like me or respect me why would you even want to use my stuff? So I was a little confused as to why me not wanting her to touch my things bothered her so much.
Anyway, I harness no hatred towards anyone and I know you just can't be friends with everyone and it is what it is, and you keep it moving, and you continue to do positive things in your life and I am Happy! None of the things I said were meant to be petty, if anything I wanted this to be interesting, inspirational, and humorous at the same time so I hope I painted a good picture for you all. And that is all I have to say on the subject.
Reader feedback
If you have any random questions about definitions of some of the words I used or like what is a quick weave or a sew in let me know lol, or if you want to know who my new beautician is let me know as well lol, she did my weave and she cut it real well, kitchen beauticians are whats up when you want a cheap fix, but it's nothing like a professional sew in or just getting your hair professionally done in general, real talk.
Also, if you have time to comment please DO, I love feedback positive or negative give it to me because like I said above I appreciate ALL page views rather its someone I blocked trying to keep up with me, someone trying to see if I have been talking about them, or just someone that enjoys reading my blog I appreciate it all.
But as far as feedback let me know what you think, Was I wrong? Was she Wrong? Were we both wrong? lol let me know I am trying to better myself and constructive criticism is appreciated.
So you may be wondering, how did they get to this point? Well I am going to hyperlink the blog posts I did before that depicted the reason we are here today below:
How it all started:
Life's Daily Contradictions: SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TWITTER!!!! LOL (Trust Me This BLOG is WAY more than THAT lol) ♥
And this is probably why her boyfriend hates me, I found out he was a perp and neither one of them wanted people to know he wasn't, I'd hate me too if I exposed me lol, but why lie smh:
Everything that Glitters ain't Purple and Gold: HOW I SPOTTED MY FIRST PERP!!
And probably this one too, because I am almost CERTAIN she is the one that posted the anonymous comment on my blog, but she so real lol:
Happy reading, and Smooches!
♥ dEde
Comments
Post a Comment