Friend Etiquette: Things You SHOULD NOT Do To or Around Your "Friends" Man

Hey this one is for the Ladies, have you ever had a friend that acts extremely inappropriate around your man or someone you talk to? Well this one is for you and all the chicks that don't know how to act around someone else's man. I recently experienced a young woman (The only reason I am not calling this girl out of her name right now is because that would be inappropriate and rude and I'm trying to become a better person lol) act inappropriately around a young man that I talk to, but these are just a few tips for the young ladies whom do not know how to carry themselves and need a few pointers:

Let me tell you guys the whole story, it all started when I had a bootleg set at my house LOL.....
I cooked some rotel and my roommate made some hot wings and we had a big bowl of some type of vodka concoction we call "room 1025" haha. I'm going to have to put some recipes on here one day, but anyway the young lady I was referring to told my roommate and I she was sick, but she still wanted some rotel. We insisted that she come down and get it instead of having her "friend" bring it up to her, because having slaved in the kitchen for hours my roommate and I would appreciate a little bit more than just a pick up like that was McDonald's or something so we asked that she come down for 15 minutes at least.

Nose stopped, hair askew, clad in a windbreaker, 3/4 length cotton shorts, socks, and sketchers, she made her way to our apartment. We all sat in my room for a while, and when her male friend came we all proceeded to move to the living room. We sat in there for a while, and then people started arriving, some of my sorority sisters, and a few guys.

The young lady then proceeds to leave the apartment, she says she will be right back. She comes back in "coochie cutter" jean shorts, a spaghetti strap top which barely came past her belly button, and flip flops. I though, hmmm that's odd for such an ill person. Then I realized there were a lot of guys arriving so maybe that was the catalyst for the change in wardrobe.

I was just like okay, do your thing until she got all up on a young man I talked to, then that was a problem. I know this is wrong ya'll, but I had two guys I talk to in the same room, but still, lol. I will call one of them guy #1 and the other guy #2. So she began to sit on guy #1's lap and converse with him, then the next minute I see her BETWEEN the legs of guy #2. She knows I am talking to, or have previously talked to both of them yet she continued to act inappropriately around them. When she finally decided to leave the party, she told guy #1 to hit her up. Ya'll it took everything within me not to snatch her skinny butt!

Not only was she all up on my "friends," by the time she got ready to leave dang near every guy in the room had her number! Let me tell you how bad it was, it was a Crip in there, not in school, no car, not doing anything with his life, and guess what? He had her number! LMBO.

So now I ask the question, do you all think she is just the type that needs attention from males to feel good about herself? If that's true I feel really sorry for her, trying to get attention that way is the wrong way, and can lead you down a path of heart ache and trouble. Or do you think she just doesn't know any better because she is from a country a#$ town, and apparently didn't have too many female friends or friends at all until recently, and just doesn't know how to carry herself?

Honestly, I felt like that was some sluty business and I can not apologize for how I feel, because that's just how it is, I feel like she acted inappropriately and she needs to get it together. But anyways, ladies do better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear