Release Therapy: Everyone Needs To Talk it OUT!!

Recession, Job loss, depression, school, everyone has stress in there life in some shape or form. I choose to relieve my stress and express myself by writing blogs. The way I get things off my chest is by writing it out. Although I have a lot of people in my life, I feel like I don't have "a shoulder to cry on," I think most of them will be judgmental, won't understand, or just won't care I don't have that really close understanding friend, therefore writing is my outlet. Holding your feelings in takes a toll on you, and maybe writing isn't the best outlet for you so here are a Three others I think you might want to try if you need some help:


1. Meditation/Yoga: I find this to work very well. When I was in high school and my mom and I used to get in a little spat I used to go to my room sit Indian style close my eyes and meditate, clear my mind and think of peaceful things. I might feel extremely angry one minute, but after a few minutes of meditation I feel much better.


2. Cleaning: I know this might sound weird, but a lot of times when I am angry, I clean. It helps take my mind off of what ever is frustrating me, and it also helps the household chores get done so I thought that was a good one.


3. Talking it out: If you have a good friend, counselor, pastor, parent, or someone you feel comfortable talking to and whom you think will understand talk to them about what is bothering you.


It always helps to get things off your chest, you will feel so much better having the burden lifted off your shoulders. Anyway, hope this helped you guys. If you all have any other suggestions for ways to relieve your stress, feel free to comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear