My PERFECT Man

So we all know no one is perfect, but in an imperfect world, these are the qualities that describe MY perfect man:

1. He is a Christian
I want to be "equally yoked." I want a man who loves the lord, and WANTS to go to church to praise him. I don't want a man who would rather stay home and sit on the couch than go to Church with me, that would not work.

2. He is Kind, Loving, and Affectionate
I do not want a man that has harsh words for me, be it a boyfriend, or husband. I like to surround myself with positivity, and a man who has negative words for me is not the man for me. He is also loving, he must have a find heart. A strong, yet gentle man. He is also affectionate. He must be able to show that he loves me. Cuddling, hugging, kissing, or maybe just words to show me how much he cares.

3. He is Romantic.
This man would be into doing many things, a picnic, carriage, horseback or boat ride, a candlelight dinners, etc. he keeps it fresh and creative and and so do I.

3. He might be wrong sometimes, but he is willing to admit it.
Neither one of us will always be right, but we will BOTH be able to admit when we are wrong.

4. He is willing to compromise.
When neither one of us can agree upon a single decision, he will be able to compromise with me to come to a decision we can both agree with.

5. He will be wise and financially stable.
He will have the discernment to make positive decisions, when it comes to himself, his family, and his finances. He will also be able to provide for himself and his family, he is a strong man.

6. He will be educated.
He will be a man of intelligence, a graduated from higher levels of education.

7. He will be a man.
He will be the man, and provide for his family, and I will be the woman and take care of our family.

Notice I didn't name any superficial things such as tall, dark, and handsome like most people say, this is because perfection does not equal good looks, etc. Perfection is internal, and clearly it is not "perfect." I'm sure this blog will be updated as life goes on, and I think of more things, but this is it for right now. If you have anything you want to add just add it in a comment, and I might paste it in my blog, thanks for your time!


SIDEBAR
I dislike when people talk about my friends. Like "ugh I hope ya'll aren't talking cause he ugly", or "you can do better," or "he ain't all that." SHUT UP and get a life. You're overweight, you aren't the cutest person in the world, you're bald headed, you don't have a man, why are you talking about anyone I am talking to or I could possibly be talking to??? 1. It is not your business and 2. It is not your life. I just hate when people always have all this negative commentary and they look like BS themselves. I am not talking about anyone in specific, I just think this is something we ALL should do better about. We are getting too old to still be on dumb superficial stuff, get a life and grow up.


Love you all!
hugs and kisses!
♥ dEde

Comments

  1. LOL
    finally someone who meets all the requirements
    ♥ dEde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I guess so haha
    ♥ dEde

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 is the most important quality IMO. Too many dudes nowadays expect for women to take care of them, which I believe stems from the lack of fathers in the home. They are used to their mothers providing for them so they start looking for providers in the women they seek...but that's another subject lol. I think you summed up most of the qualities because I'm drawing a blank right now lol...on the sidebar tip, dont listen to what other people say because obviously you found something that you liked in that person in order to talk to them in the first place. That's why I rarely give advice to my friends with their dudes because hell im single so it's nothing for me to say lol as long as he is not beating you and other harmful things, more power to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I know right. How can I be like your man looks like some BS. The girl can turn around and be like where yo man at? And I'll be looking too dumb, and when my friends ask I just say "my opinion does not matter" lol. And CHRISTIANITY should be the most important quality lol if he is a devil worshiper but he takes care of his ish, I still think you got waaayy bigger fish to fry than him being a strong man lol, but I agree about the lack of males in the homes of black families. With us being the new generation of black people we can change that! But that too is yet a WHOLE other blog

    ♥ dEde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol i just said number 7 because im not a christian. Im not an atheist either lol, i guess you can say nondenominational for the time being...so that's why I didn't say that was the most important one because I'm not one. It is important that he believes in the heavenly father and the Messiah...and reads the word! That would be numero uno on my list lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear