$25 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!! ♥

Hi everyone!!


As you all know I have an interest in decoration, design, and high quality products from various websites. Recently I was introduced to a company called CSN. CSN Stores have over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish Modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces!

Not only do they have luxurious furniture and lighting, but they also have things for the bed and bath, patio and garden, baby and kids, and more!

I am here to provide you with a unique opportunity for ONE lucky person to win a one-time-use $25 gift certificate for the lucky winner to use as they wish on any of CSN's 200+ websites.

HERE's HOW to WIN:
Check out one of CSN's websites or go to http://www.csnstores.com/ and find something you like, THEN comment on my BLOG with the item that you like AND your email address or some way I can contact you, and I will pick a winner from the list. You all have a week from today (until next Sunday) to post. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, and I will announce the winner next Monday!

The winner MUST be a resident of the U.S. or Canada due to shipping!
Good luck and thanks for your participation!

♥ dEde

Comments

  1. I'd get a set of pyrex mixing bowls. No more plastic!

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooden blocks for my grandson! dlcwins55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love paula deen cookware in red! tracietrump@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the All-Clad set of two bakers. What a great item for me to make dinner for me and my husband in.
    msgb245 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'd love to get the Fangio Table Lamp in Antique Beige - 13012. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
    maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get some hardware for my kitchen cabinets.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use it towards a step 2 roller coaster for my daughter!

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Le Creuset and I'd really like to have their 2 qt. pitcher in red.
    fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their ottomans. I could use a new one for our den.

    tclarkusa at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to get a Le Creuset dutch oven in Cherry!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PAIR OF PINK "MARABOU FUR" HEELS MADE BY PLEASER & SOLD BY CSN! kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear