Things I Can Cross Off My To Buy List and Products I want to Try! ♥

Hey everyone, as you know I had a list of things I wanted for Christmas/Birthday/A list of things I wanted to buy over the course of I guess this semester, and after I graduate. Here are some of the things I can cross off my list!

1. Kardashian Konfidential
My Boo got me that for Christmas and I have finished reading it. If you are into leisure reading or you just really like the Kardashians it is a really good book, if you watched all of their shows and their E! True Hollywood Story then you probably already know 80% of what they talk about in their book, but there is also a lot of great tips and things you probably didn't know. I plan on reviewing it in a blog soon to come so keep checking back for that. He also got me The Lying Game which is by the author of the ABC family hit series Pretty Little Liars, I plan on starting that book tomorrow!

2. Pots and Pans!
Got those for Christmas as well they have been used well already as I really like to cook, I'll probably start posting some of my recipes as well. I really cook from the top of my head and I don't follow any particular recipe, but I will make it as best I can.

Things I plan on getting pretty soon!
Well as I said in my other blog my TV was going out WELL KIDS, it DIED, RIP to my TV so I will be ordering or going to buy one in the next couple days or so. I also plan on getting the Cosmo subscription in the next couple days. Most of the other things will come in the next couple months such as my camcorder! I am really into doing youtube videos on my channel GlamorouZDoll (please subscribe!!) I just got into it so I am an amateur, but I love it so I will probably be doing more soon!

I also use Youtube to help me find products to improve my hair and skins, so here are a list of products I want to try:

1. Organics Roots Stimulator Edge Control
It's supposed to keep those edges on point and not get greasy and lose hold during the day while also not crusting like your normal jam or gel, so we'll see.
2. Cover and Clear Concealer
This is a concealer that also has acne fighting agents that will help your skin as well as cover up your blemishes

3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer
This is a face moisturizer that has no oil so its supposed to be good for your skin I currently use Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion, but thats not really a face moisturizer.

4. MAC Makeup
I am not really a daily make up wearer I only wear it when I go out, so I really haven't been investing in makeup, but thats something I think I would like to start getting into. I am definitely not a makeup expert, so I probably won't be doing makeup tutorials or anything, but I may drop 500 at the mac counter soon, I'll keep you all posted lol

I will also be posting a Youtube video of some tricks I learned about hiding glue when you put on false eye lashes and how to wrap 16" or longer hair at a later date, just visit my youtube channel I hyperlinked above!

♥ dEde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update 5/29/2012

Don't Always Have a HAND OUT Sometimes You Should Lend A Helping Hand

Don't Force Upon Yourself More Than You Can Bear