Product Review: The TV I Got! VIZIO 26" Class 720p 60Hz LED LCD HDTV - Black (M260VA) only $263 at Walmart!! Must Buy! ♥
Polaroid flat screen tv I had since my sophomore year, which was in 08. I think I got it in February so it lasted ALMOST 3 years lol, it actually clunked out in December I believe. The new TV I purchased was a VIZIO 26" Class 720p 60Hz LED LCD HDTV - Black (M260VA) from Walmart for $263 plus tax! Great TV so far, I like how the menu is off to the left and does not block the entire screen, it also has a USB port, I think it can be used as a monitor as well (IT CAN!!). I have a VIZIO TV in my living room which is 32". I think it is LCD and not LED, but it hasn't given me any problems, I have had it since about June of 2009 and it has been great so far! Great picture quality, great sound, great size, and an overall great TV for the price! You really can't beat it at $263, plus you can extend the warranty 2 years for just $20! Here are some pics of it if you're in the market to purchase a new TV:
Here are the Features:
Television Features: SRS TruVolume, Razor LED, Ambient Light Sensor, SRS TruSurround HD, Wall Mountable, Detachable Base Stand
Electronic Functions: Computer Monitor
Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
Vertical Resolution: 720p
Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Contrast Ratio: 20000:1
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
Tuner Type: ATSC/NTSC/QAM
Brightness(cd/m2): 400
Response Time: 8ms Response Time
Audio Features: SRS TruVolume, SRS TruSurround HD
Comb Filter Type: 3D Y/C Digital
HD Compatibility: HD-Built-In HDTV/ATSC Tuner
Speakers: 2 Bottom Fixed
Input Type(s): Component Video, HDMI Port, USB 2.0, PC, RF Antenna Input, 1 Component Video , 1 Composite Video , 1 PC , 2 HDMI
Output Type(s): S/PDIF, 1 Optical Digital Audio
Includes: Remote Control Batteries, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Detachable Base Stand, User Manual, Power Cord, Universal Remote Control
Finish: Glossy
Dimensions: Length: 17.0 "; Width: 25.35 "; Depth: 5.86 "
Product Weight: 13.11 Lb.
Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Parts

it really is a nice TV...did you not have someone help you pick it out?
ReplyDelete