The awesomeness and organized chaos that is my life and my thoughts lol Enjoy! ♥
Hair Update!! ♥
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Again the website I will be ordering my Outre Velvet Remi from is blackhairspray.com. All of their hair is on sale/discount. ALSO if your order totals $70 or more you will get free shipping!!
Hi all, So I know I haven't posted in a while, but a lot has been going on in my life to prevent me from doing leisurely activities such as creating blog posts. I know the last post I made was for Valentine's day and that was like 3 months ago so just a bit has changed since then. I guess the most drastic change in my life is that I FINALLY graduated from college! Yes, after 5 years I finally have my degree. The thing is is that I was in some hard classes and some BS classes. I was really worried about my hard classes because I had to get a C in them to graduate. Those of you in college know how hard it is to get a C in your hardest classes. Anyway I had only Tueday and Thurday classes and I went from 8a to 5p so at the end of the day I was really tired and had no time to do anything but focus on school so I haven't really been blog posting or youtubing or anything. My last semester grades were great though! In my Economics 371: Expense Analysis class I got a A, Ec...
As I stated in my previous blog it seems like many times I am on the giving end instead of the receiving end of many situations, as I also said many people are in this world doing and living for themseleves seeing what they can get out of the next man, or what the next person can do for them. I was always taught this is a selfish world, but that is not the person I am which makes it hard for me to understand why other's are that way, but that is not what my blog is about. Today I was getting some lunch and the man working behind the counter asked me what my major was, I told him Public Administration with a Political Science minor, I also told him I wanted to get my masters in Public Administration and go to law school. He then asked me what kind of law I wanted to practice. I told him I wanted to be either a divorce lawyer, or a child and family lawyer. He then told me he had talked to many students and most had said they wanted to do entertainment or business law, not thinking ...
I am currently sitting at my THIRD job, with my morning coffee, hair askew, and trying to hold my eyes open. Why are you so tired? I know that's what you're thinking, but let me tell you my schedule for today: 10:30p Bedtime 04:00a -08:00a DA at the desk in my apartment building 08:00a-11:00a Receptionist at the front desk of the BCC 11:45a-03:00p Class 03:15p-5:00p work I have just started this schedule this week and I already feel like it is taking a toll on me. I am not sure I will be able to continue to work all these shifts as well as go to class. My question is: Is it worth it? Should I quit atleast one of my jobs? What do you guys think? If I neglect to post a blog for a long time you all know why! And for those of you who do not comment but do read my blogs, I WOULD like to know your opinion, and instead of just telling me TYPE it, others might need the advice too! Anyways have a good day everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment